Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Bro, it didn't look like fodder. He was wrecking Queen's shit.
Eh. Queen ate that shit and then laughed at him. Soon as his first 20 attacks with ifrit had landed. Wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Queen was up and laughing without a mark on him.

I'm really annoyed by the lack of lightning.

I'm annoyed that queen got launched a quarter the distance and height that the manga showed.

I'm annoyed Queen was eating ifrit attacks like it was nothing and then laughing at him.

I'm annoyed they changed the speed feat scene completely and made it look horrendous

There's numerous inaccuracies when comparing with the manga. Sanji looks significantly weaker than he was portrayed in the manga.

Sanji destroyed Queen in the manga. The anime made it look high diff as fuck and downplayed every single one of his feats

His speed looked fast relative to Queen and wasn't portrayed as a blitz on someone in the middle of a blitz.

His fire didn't have lightning. Downplaying the Temps.

The blast radius from beef burst didn't blow out the side of the skull covering enough area to be a small moutain

That radius easily covers almost half the horn and easily swallows up a moutain or two

The animation was nice. But sanji was downplayed. Simple as that

Last edited:
K
Eh. Queen ate that shit and then laughed at him. Soon as his first 20 attacks with ifrit had landed. Wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Queen was up and laughing without a mark on him.

I'm really annoyed by the lack of lightning.

I'm annoyed that queen got launched a quarter the distance and height that the manga showed.

I'm annoyed Queen was eating ifrit attacks like it was nothing and then laughing at him.

I'm annoyed they changed the speed feat scene completely and made it look horrendous

There's numerous inaccuracies when comparing with the manga. Sanji looks significantly weaker than he was portrayed in the manga.

Sanji destroyed Queen in the manga. The anime made it look high diff as fuck and downplayed every single one of his feats

His speed looked fast relative to Queen and wasn't portrayed as a blitz on someone in the middle of a blitz.

His fire didn't have lightning. Downplaying the Temps.

His final attack didn't launch queen a quarter the height or distance as the manga showed us

The blast radius from beef burst didn't blow out the side of the skull covering enough area to be a small moutain

That radius easily covers almost half the horn and easily swallows up a moutain or two

The animation was nice. But sanji was downplayed. Simple as that
I take the anime as a different thing
Just like when you read a book vs a movie
There not the same
They have the same characters and ending
But how they get there is different