Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
This episode was amazing… the animation top tier… sanji mask breaking being replaced by zeff/straw hats was such a good Moment and even a tie into zoro taming Enma … episode has me even more convinced that if someone like doffy can be a coc user out of rage and revenge Oda will allow sanji to be one out of straight up kindness…. Blue flames sanji :steef::steef::steef:
Sanji scared Queen with his glares multiple times... people gotta remember before Zoro getting CoC, he did this multiple times in the "Anime"

Good fucking episode. Clean, no bullshit auras, good content. Only wish they would add fucking hints when someone gets wounded like ffs, Sanji has bruises while Queen looks clean even after knock out.

And man they butchered Zoro vs King now it's a recap episode? What the fuck they killed that fight

Last edited:
Good fucking episode. Clean, no bullshit auras, good content. Only wish they would add fucking hints when someone gets wounded like ffs, Sanji has bruises while Queen looks clean even after knock out.

And man they butchered Zoro vs King now it's a recap episode? What the fuck they killed that fight
I have no fucking clue why they are doing a recap on that fight after all... Even more.lol.wirthy using that legendary shit Tatsumaki oj the preview

the fact that they added a new scene about germa stuffs and the scene when Sanji having a mini flashback before using Beouf Burst also makes the episode looks way better than i imagined. (even though TOEI makes Ifrit Jambe AP looks weaker than in the manga)
I’m sorry but we need to stop this Cap Ifrit Jambe does not look weaker , he hit Queen with it 15 times Manga and Anime. It was never an attack that one shot Queen.