Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
5/5 episode that was a masterpiece Sanji has been treated so well throughout his whole fight from start to finish
Glad Toei wrapped it up with good pacing i think this is one of the few very rare times they have adapted an entire chapter for single episode. They even added that last bit where Sanji falls down after fight which was originally in Zoro vs King chapter so that means next episode will solely be focused on marimo:myman:

Good fucking episode. Clean, no bullshit auras, good content. Only wish they would add fucking hints when someone gets wounded like ffs, Sanji has bruises while Queen looks clean even after knock out.

And man they butchered Zoro vs King now it's a recap episode? What the fuck they killed that fight
The recap episode doesn't need to be watched lol. Its just a "break" week episode. Not even numbered.

You can just skip it and go to 1062.

This is the best animation from one piece since pre ts ended
Wow

Sanji with such animation, deserves his own spinoff
Post automatically merged:

If One Piece had this animation for DR, WCI ,Zou and all of Wano...OP will be peak anime again
Post automatically merged:

What actual trash. Took away his lightning. The final attack was shit. Plus he didn't even send queen flying half as far as the manga shown him to have. They got sanji falling down after attacking queen successfully which isn't how it went down in the manga.

The animation was on point sure and it looked pretty but when you change the best parts of the scene... what's left to enjoy. You gave the biggest portion to the dog and gave me the scraps.
Yeah it was kind of a letdown that Queen is attacking and reacting to IJ Sanji which didn't happen in the manag as he got stomped star8ght and blown up way farther

Animation still great tho

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Good fucking episode. Clean, no bullshit auras, good content. Only wish they would add fucking hints when someone gets wounded like ffs, Sanji has bruises while Queen looks clean even after knock out.

And man they butchered Zoro vs King now it's a recap episode? What the fuck they killed that fight
The next Zoro vs King episode has the best staff out of literally any One Piece episode, it’s gonna be good

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Very good episode, 4/10

Liked the music. Didn't wow me but was good.

Good usage of flashbacks albeit, it slowed the pacing a tad. But I understand, it was that or filler.

Episode looks absolutely beautiful. The blue light from Ifrit Jambe changed the tone perfectly.

I absolutely love how the anime conveys Queen's size & Sanji's speed. These episodes have been some of the best animated, period. Don't think I've seen better choreography in OP than from Sanji in this fight.
4/10?
:lusalty: