Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Speed feat was ass, Ifrit Jambe looked lackluster and the finisher was a disaster…
And they left out the lightning that made the biggest difference between Ifrit and Diable beside the color…

Good animation and the flashbacks were a good edition, but the highlights off the episode were not so good executed.

6/10
No offense but your opinion on this episode is terrible.:kuzanshut:

Imagine rating an episode like this 6/10 or below.:sanjimeh:

It seems like you watched this episode just to nitpick it.:pepecafe:

No offense, but i couldn’t care less if you agree with my opinion or not lol

Besides the good animation and the flashbacks, it was worse than in the Manga.
If it’s enough for you when something looks “pretty“ to be good, well that’s your pov.
A bad movie doesn’t become good, just because it has good CGI.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Frankly Hira criticism are completely valid

But yeah I would rate the episode higher than 6 because overall it was good and the feeling was there. The Germa fillers were really great. It was centered around Sanji and I liked that.

But the episode wasn’t perfect

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Frankly Hira criticism are completely valid

But yeah I would rate the episode higher than 6 because overall it was good and the feeling was there. The Germa fillers were really great. It was centered around Sanji and I liked that.

But the episode wasn’t perfect
Impact wasnt there... but its better than when Kaido TBed Luffy, by far

@JazzMazz
It's sad that even when Toei goes all out for a episode, you always have some people that want to find someway to downplay the episode.

I can understand some episodes but then there are others were I think the downplay gets a bit dumb.

Unfortunately even when the staff goes all in, you still can't satisfy everyone.:kayneshrug:

I swear when the final Luffy vs Kaido fight happens and Toei goes all in for that, we are still going to have some people that is going to find a way to downplay the episode and nitpick it.:gotres:

Also it seems like some people forgot just how bad the Dressrosa arc anime was, because episodes like these are way better than all the episodes from the Dressrosa arc maybe with the exception of the final Luffy vs Doffy fight episode.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah I dislike how incoinsistent they are with damage and why they refuse to dras blood and apply bullshit censorship when they have done bloodied scenes before is something I can't understand. Queen looks clean after knock out not like someone who got fried lol.
Funny thing is Osome was bleeding all over the place