Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece being illiterates fucks once again

Nowhere does the chapter hype up these Holy Knights to be anything special

1 : They are TAX COLLECTORS, they are being sent to DEAL WITH COUNTRIES THAT REFUSE TO PAY

2 : The real war is starting because of THEIR ACTION in the 8 rebel COUNTRIES not because they're some uber duper powerful characters and Dragon was waiting for these powerhouses to move.
Why are you crying

Why are you illiterate? Did your educational system fail you?
Idk why you're angry that the holy knights are threats lol
What "bruh"?

If we drop any biases and just count the numbers and quality members WG is crushing Revos.

Revos new either new strong members or as I previously mentioned during their introduction, the Seraphims.
Nah this is unprecedented slander

Nah allies of Cross Guild
The shadowy organizations supporting them
Well, it seems the ones supporting Cross Guild are the Underworld Emperors (Du Feld, Peclo, Morgans, Umit, Giberson...).

To me, these ones are not very related to the Underworld Emperors, but instead they're nobles, corrupted kings, mercenaries, assassins or... Even Knights of God.

Take note that Caesar Clown said that there were two pacific countries interested into Shinokuni... And now we know that the Knights of God are the ones who punish those ones who do not obey the World Government orders/don't pay respect or tributes.

So, yeah, I think they're lurking "in the dark" like dormant agents until WG knocks at their doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.