Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think a Holy Knight blew it up with a potential DF power or Uranus? I can't see Imu giving a Knight authority to use an ancient weapon, and if it's a DF power then it's way too OP for a side character lol
I never really thought Imu did it just by looking at a map. He made the choice, marked it down and gave the orders.
So now that these Holy Knights are getting a bit of an introduction I'm simply making assumptions that they may have been the ones to pull it off. These guys may very well be overpowered for all we know, or simply be blindly loyal enough to be allowed to drive an ancient weapon in the name of the Gorosei.

I understand where he's coming from but at the same time, the rebel part of me really wants to point out he has no control of the actions of others if they have sources that don't involve him and that's really overstepping his boundaries and not his job to police others.
I understand what you mean but redon in this case is just saying that he deleted the chapter thread because spoilers before or during the day of the release of the previous official chapter breaks the pirateking forum rules.

It seems that a few months ago I don't know/remember if it was Viz, Shueisha or Toei but one of them tried to take down pirateking forum, in the end it was due to a mistake or something like that if i remember correctly but well that's why they don't want problems with them(I might be totally wrong but I remember reading about that not too long ago)

And well, that pic posted is just about redon talking about pirateking'rules, it has nothing to do about the spoilers or a different site posting the spoilers

A potential that wasn't met by creating a stable well trained fighter
I can't take someone who almost dies to a boulder Takt seriously
:luuh:
I understand that she might have squandered the potential and or was past her prime but she was still a force to be reckoned with. In WCI not only her entire crew admitted that they cannot stop her but the straw hats,Germa and fishmen were running from her. You boast that Admirals can solo crews but we have canon statement that BM can and the portrayal of nobody being able to stop her yet you say she is a high tier.

This feels like trolling to me tbh ^^

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Endeavour slandered himself a long time ago when he hit his wife
Yes. That's why I honestly think he is trash. Abused his wife, abused his children.
He's supposed to be a broken man though.
The best part about that ass manga was how Endeavor comes to face his past and struggles to right his past wrongs.
Hence why that Nomu vs Endeavor fight where he gets that eye scar had a lot of meaning.

The Super Tweens are hot trash, give me more Endeavor lol.

This man out here slandering Admirals but ignores my tags to slander Endeavour smh :few:
Damn I didnt expect to see you here lmfao.
He's supposed to be a broken man though.
The best part about that ass manga was how Endeavor comes to face his past and struggles to right his past wrongs.
Hence why that Nomu vs Endeavor fight where he gets that eye scar had a lot of meaning.

The Super Tweens are hot trash, give me more Endeavor lol.
They dont understand that Endeavor fans know he was trash for what he did but appreciate seeing a redemption story. He's trying to change himself and I love it.

I never really thought Imu did it just by looking at a map. He made the choice, marked it down and gave the orders.
So now that these Holy Knights are getting a bit of an introduction I'm simply making assumptions that they may have been the ones to pull it off. These guys may very well be overpowered for all we know, or simply be blindly loyal enough to be allowed to drive an ancient weapon in the name of the Gorosei.
Fair enough. Regardless I hope these new group of characters are actually legit and not the Scabbards 2.0 lol

I understand what you mean but redon in this case is just saying that he deleted the chapter thread because spoilers before or during the day of the release of the previous official chapter breaks the pirateking forum rules.

It seems that a few months ago I don't know/remember if it was Viz, Shueisha or Toei but one of them tried to take down pirateking forum, in the end it was due to a mistake or something like that if i remember correctly but well that's why they don't want problems with them(I might be totally wrong but I remember reading about that not too long ago)

And well, that pic posted is just about redon talking about pirateking'rules, it has nothing to do about the spoilers or a different site posting the spoilers
My mistake then, it was being passed around Twitter as him trying to control everything. Game of telephone as usual.

The reason why Fujitora blinded himself.

Imagine trashing Issho, one of the only great marines :lusalty:
I only read the later half of MHA for Endeavor really.
He ain't bad, but he ain't Gojo either.
By aint Gojo you mean character wise or ? Cause I dont find Gojo all that interesting. The lonely at the top archetype can only do so much for me. I find Endeavor more nuanced.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Endeavor is the only MHA character that really feels ambitious to some extent. He feels somewhat original (he isn't really but is compared to pretty much every major character), which is a big deal in a cast like MHA. The abusive father undergoing a redemption arc is a pretty uncommon plotline in a story like MHA.

Anyway, I haven't read that shit since Stars and Stripes or whatever her name is, how long is the final battle taking to wrap up @Light D Lamperouge

I understand that she might have squandered the potential and or was past her prime but she was still a force to be reckoned with. In WCI not only her entire crew admitted that they cannot stop her but the straw hats,Germa and fishmen were running from her. You boast that Admirals can solo crews but we have canon statement that BM can and the portrayal of nobody being able to stop her yet you say she is a high tier.

This feels like trolling to me tbh ^^
Weakest top tier may sound better, but she was portrayed miserably.
The fact that she was pummeling near dead Law for a minute without use says a lot about her strength level. She's not very different from King in the way that her durability grants her a safety passage against high tiers but I honestly think any top tier melts her

Status
Not open for further replies.