Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imagine trashing Issho, one of the only great marines :lusalty:

By aint Gojo you mean character wise or ? Cause I dont find Gojo all that interesting. The lonely at the top archetype can only do so much for me. I find Endeavor more nuanced.
Character wise as well.
Gojo's story from Hidden Inventory through Shibuya, his relationship with Geto/Megumi/Toji are all insanely good writing.
Hidden Inventory in my opinion is peak Akutami Gege, each chapter was a banger.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He's supposed to be a broken man though.
The best part about that ass manga was how Endeavor comes to face his past and struggles to right his past wrongs.
Hence why that Nomu vs Endeavor fight where he gets that eye scar had a lot of meaning.

The Super Tweens are hot trash, give me more Endeavor lol.
Nah he's trash. Beat up Rei cuz she was trying to rescue her children from a psycho and give them at least a normal childhood

Damn I didnt expect to see you here lmfao.
Had some time and the forum is boring otherwise lmao.

Weakest top tier may sound better, but she was portrayed miserably.
The fact that she was pummeling near dead Law for a minute without use says a lot about her strength level. She's not very different from King in the way that her durability grants her a safety passage against high tiers but I honestly think any top tier melts her
The issue I have with that fight is that it felt riddled with PIS, for example she used ACoC against P1 but then never used it against Law and Kidd. She only used her Ikkoku once and it was to destroy Kidds Mech. Shes been using trash homie attacks. When she had the two beat she just didnt kill them and turned her back on them.,etc

It didnt feel like an actual fight and more like something Oda wanted to get out of the way no matter how dumb he was making her look.

Let's see:

The zodiac theory states there's twelve strong Marines each with an epithet created by combining a color and a zodiac animal. If we subtract Kuzan, and either Borsalino/Issho, we are left with 10 strong Marines for 10 Straw Hats.

If we add Imu to the ranks of the Holy Knights, we have 10 vs 10 as well.

If we subtract Kuzan from the Blackbeard Pirates, we are left with 10 primary members.

Coincidence?
10 x 10 =100
10+10 = 40
140 villains vs Straw Hats

10 days long battle with another Admiral
Wich he won so he clearly wasnt equal to him?
Kizaru was portrayed the same as them
When? He wasnt even considered for the fleet admiral position unlike those 2
the new Admirals arent portrayed any different.
They were both civilians that were chosen to take the highest ranking in the marines solely because of their strength rather than, lets say, amount of time serving or their political connections.Thats some pretty big portrayal if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.