[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker Dark Knight Role

The Joker: Indie

Indie Win Con: You win the game when you and your cult have enough vote power to take over

(Madness is like gravity all it takes is a little push) Target any player and cult them. Gain a one shot for every successful cult. This has no effect on Ra Al Ghul, Batman, Harley Quinn, Arthur, The Ventriloquist and Two-Face. Works three times

(Pencil Trick) Target any player with a super kill. Works once

(You wanna know how I got these scars?) Make a fake write up

(Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen) End the nightphase. Works once

(Pain Resistance) First kill shot on you will fail

Batgirl role

Batgirl

(Photographic Memory) When one of the Bat family members is killed or lynched you can copy one of their abilities as a one shot. Works once

(Oracle) Target any player and find out their role bypassing protection. Works once

(The Commissioners Daughter) Protect one Gotham Knight role from actions for one phase. Works four times

(Hacker) Make a fake write up. Works once

(Satellite Shutdown) Stop a lynch. Works once

Night-4 end

Sebastian was activated on ???

Umbrella rifle was activated on ?? Leaving them with 2 lives remaining

Two face tried to kill ??? but it failed

Fate of the flip of the coin was activated

Cat burglar was activated to challenge???

The cat and the bat was activated to challenge Batman to r/p/s

Batman tried to faction kill ??? but it was redirected killing Xlaw/Deadshot instead

Joker Cult tried to kill ??? but they were saved by two faces fate of the flip of the coin

Day-5 begins

Sakazouki was scummy throughout the whole game, was a comfy vote indeed

also this is the scummiest vote, I have seen so far in this game

vote lynch Charlie

explain yourself
He was acting scummy, but at least his result was confirmed true so it's something.

Do you really think i'm mafia, let alone Blue mafia, after my interaction with Ratchet?

Other than that, i'm pretty sure they tried to faction kill me (redirected to xlaw thing)

Emil

Certified Memelord
kiku ur track appears to be canceled by X's fake action last night, but we know from joker's role that he can make a fake writeup

this wud mean ur track was fake to begin with

where is ur track in night 4? sebastian?

Status
Not open for further replies.