Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does have one, would you say that it sullies the hype around them?
Absolutely, it would be trash writing

Again. I'm saying that it's completely reasonable and not trollish at all to question why Aramaki's blade looks exactly like a BB. That was the context behind the comment.

I don't even believe it myself
Its not reasonable when Roger Shanks dont have black blades or Oden couldn't make a black blade

Redon isn't afraid of himself getting arrested but his japanese source , Redon a spanish one ; spain won't give a fuck about some japanese company who is barking about some scans which got leaked from there , Arabs don't give a fuck , hella leakers are from saudi arabia which is a country itself strong and doesn't care about those shits despite having a strong collaborations with japanese companies related to manga and anime,
I remember it happened when a spoilers Provider leaked spoilers but his japanese source is the one who got arrested , read this article we don't know if redon's source is someone from his family who is living there or whatever , he can't take that extreme risk so he is cautious and ppl should take into consideration that , Arabs don't give a fuck because their arabic countries don't give a fuck if a japanese company tried something or not and if they eventually tried they were going to be left barking there , this is it .
https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/07/first-ever-arrests-for-manga-spoilers-in-japan

Last edited:
Again. I'm saying that it's completely reasonable and not trollish at all to question why Aramaki's blade looks exactly like a BB. That was the context behind the comment.

I don't even believe it myself
I believe it because it is drawn exactly like one. I don’t have the pics right now but I made comparison with Shusui and when blades are hardened with COA and it is the freakin same. Even the weird pattern in the middle.
The counter-argument basically boils down to « he doesn’t deserve to have one »

Redon isn't afraid of himself getting arrested but his japanese source , Redon a spanish one ; spain won't give a fuck about some japanese company's barking about some scans leaks from there , Arabs don't give a fuck , hella leakers are from saudi arabia which is a country itself strong and doesn't care about those shits despite having a strong collaborations with japanese companies related to manga and anime,
I remember it happened when a source leaked spoilers but his japanese source got arrested , read this article we don't know if redon's source is someone of his family who is living there or whatever , he can't take that extreme risk so he is cautious and ppl should take into consideration that , Arabs don't give a fuck because their arabic countries don't give a fuck if a japanese country tried something or not and if they tried they were going to be left barking there , this is it .
https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/07/first-ever-arrests-for-manga-spoilers-in-japan
people wont understand, still >.>

When the chapter was first released, I doubted it was a black blade. But now I think it is indeed one, the white patterns in the middle is exactly how Oda draws Shusui

and swords coated in hardening

Ryokugyu :

It could just be active hardening, but the thing is that Ryokugyu isn't even holding the sword and it doesn't look like he has even used (or about to use it) either so that sounds pretty iffy

I'm not 100% on board about it being a black blade as one panel is not enough but from the look of it, it does seem to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.