[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Throwing shade at RA's vote on Dest has no relation to Saka. You were also shifting towards Reborn being cult leader.

Its clear as day Ekko.
can u establish this anywhere?

i scum read RA for voting someone other than sakazuki, who in my worldview was scum. after talking to RA i could come around him being townie

X started the day voting for kiku, who i disagreed with. i was telling X yesterday that kiku using his claim to clear watson seems townie motivated by kiku. why would i, a cult member, discredit a wagon that my cult leader X wanted to push? its counter productive

also i was the one to start the sakazouki wagon iirc and did it on the premise that if he has a result on X he shud be clear with it and we will vote X. similar to how i asked u to clarify ur result on ratchet in bleach game. he obviously failed to do that so i wagoned him. X just joined along to save himself but he wanted kiku before that

I mean, i can't see any poison Ivy WUs. Rej says he uses abilites all the time. When i start to question it, Poison Ivy "activates" ability. Could be just bad timing

Emil

Certified Memelord
either that or a case of aries not processing stuff

my oracle ability didnt show up yet

and i dont even know if i still have my other 1 shot or not lol

i keep submitting them but they dont show up

Emil

Certified Memelord
whats the timeline for the cult WU, could watson be culted. i have nothing from her except the result on ratchet and watson is one of the players i can see X culting

X also instantly believed the result and voted ratchet

whats the timeline for the cult WU, could watson be culted. i have nothing from her except the result on ratchet and watson is one of the players i can see X culting

X also instantly believed the result and voted ratchet
Why wouldn't he believe her? I'll be shocked if Watson was culted tbh

hmm kiku did you try to track me last night?

If you tracked me the day I targeted Ratchet with the one shot, then I frankly wouldn't know why there wouldn't be any results on me unless you're theoretically trying to make it contradictory or convoluted, but I don't sense an agenda from you with this atm - definitely something Dest was trying to set up against others tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why wouldn't he believe her? I'll be shocked if Watson was culted tbh
because he didnt have a prior strong scum read of ratchet from my recollection
why do u think so? i dont remember anything from her otherwise, but i didnt read the game much prior to page 80 so not the most qualified to judge

also could rej be reculted or undo cult WU or the unculting can be a fake WU etc.. dont like his reaction to apollo's claim earlier. i can chalk it up to him being inactive townie not paying attention but then why bother making that post to throw shade

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmm kiku did you try to track me last night?

If you tracked me the day I targeted Ratchet with the one shot, then I frankly wouldn't know why there wouldn't be any results on me unless you're theoretically trying to make it contradictory or convoluted, but I don't sense an agenda from you with this atm - definitely something Dest was trying to set up against others tho
u showing up right after i mentioned ur name like:

Status
Not open for further replies.