Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Dude cannot physically, mentally, or spiritually handle someone leaking before him.
The evidence? Next week he'll be mindbroken and purposely leak late.
I don't know exactly what are the consequences of leaking. I would say that One Piece main producers are probably losing some market not participating on it.

But I guess he must have reasons for being this mad. Not because he wasn't the one leaking but because they can have some consequences about it if main producers get mad with so much early leaks.

Lol at the spoilers saying Morley and Karasu defeated Fuji and GB. Just like how Garp one shotted Kuzan, Luffy one shot Lucci, Momo beat GB, Shanks one shot GB, Kidd damaged Shanks etc...
Some of these are kind of true, bar Momo beat GB and Kidd damaged Shanks, but not exactly the way they're said.
Also yeah, I doubt they DEFEATED them.
Hurt them? Yeah. Not a far stretch.

H

Herrera95

The Sun emits light in all colors, but since yellow is the brightest wavelength from the sun, that is the color we see with our naked eye. Specialized instruments can observe light far beyond the ranges visible to the naked eye.

This random bullshit says that green is hotter. :handsup:
Sun is actually white

For paper work. Why Saturn isn't revenging Tenryuubitos against Luffy at Sabaody? Or why Gorosei didn't protect those Tenryuubito back at God Valley?

By the way thank you for giving me this idea of a thread.
Why would they go fight a Rookie in Saboady if a mere Admiral was enough?.

We don't know if them fight in Reverie.

We know that two Admirals and CP0 are there and has the God of knights too, why they will fight?.

Now Saturn makes his move because of Seraphim and because God of knights is already with their functions going to destroy the 8 country who rebelled.

CP0 are not good enough to deal with Vegapunk and because of his authority with seraph.

‎🔸️ Information about the eight kingdoms that oppose the world government because of what happened to the kingdom of Lulusia, these eight kingdoms refuse to pay taxes to the world government and therefore the government decides to send the Holy Knights to them to deal with them, it was mentioned that the number of the Holy Knights is 9.
:pepecroc:

I don't know exactly what are the consequences of leaking. I would say that One Piece main producers are probably losing some market not participating on it.

But I guess he must have reasons for being this mad. Not because he wasn't the one leaking but because they can have some consequences about it if main producers get mad with so much early leaks.
" Not because he wasn't the one leaking "
No, you were right the first time.
He's mad that he wasn't the one leaking.
How can you farm clout if you can't post cringe hint .gifs on twitter up until you decide to post them?
He's gotten mad at the arabic chad leakers before for even leaking the same day as his summary.

Redon isn't afraid of himself getting arrested but his japanese source , Redon a spanish one ; spain won't give a fuck about some japanese company who is barking about some scans which got leaked from there , Arabs don't give a fuck , hella leakers are from saudi arabia which is a country itself strong and doesn't care about those shits despite having a strong collaborations with japanese companies related to manga and anime,
I remember it happened when a spoilers Provider leaked spoilers but his japanese source is the one who got arrested , read this article we don't know if redon's source is someone from his family who is living there or whatever , he can't take that extreme risk so he is cautious and ppl should take into consideration that , Arabs don't give a fuck because their arabic countries don't give a fuck if a japanese company tried something or not and if they eventually tried they were going to be left barking there , this is it .
https://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/07/first-ever-arrests-for-manga-spoilers-in-japan
Talk that shit Fen

Status
Not open for further replies.