Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green bull: An admiral can't get beaten up by a mere commander!!
Also Green Bull: Procodes to get fucked up by Morley of all people

This screams HYPOCRITE
I think it's not hypocrite. He just coping cause before the event of wano. He got beaten up by revs commander and it give bad name. Also akainu is very mad and disappointing at greenbull. So greenbull go full rampage on weevil then go to wano go full rampage against

akainu order just to to not make akainu disappointed again and make akainu happy again. The whole thing in wano is just greenbull release all of his tension there cause wano is not affiliated country so he go all out there. Also sphinx island also not affiliated . So he can go all out there too. Greenbull is like Lucci. They always coping.

Yeah

Fuji and Aramaki will Chopper and Usopp's EOS opponents lol
Fuji and Ryokugyu will so obviously fight Zoro and Sanji so i don't understand why these sword stans indirectly dehype the guy they worship so much lol.

Anyone with a functioning brain can see that the dynamic of Ryo and Fuji is just the Marine version of all the previous oponnents of Zoro and Sanji.

Revolutionaries casually rocking up to Admirals neg diffing them and leaving none dead.

You can't convince me Dragon isn't top 1 currently fuck Snitch and Midfraud when Dragon starts getting real all these fools gonna be like it was just a prank bro.

:milaugh:

If admirals need an entire inhabited island to fight to death.

Then, the Reverie is obviously not the right place.

Still doesn't change what Sakazuki said about them :pepecafe:
True. Sakazuki is a no excuses no bullshit guy. They were restricted ?
Who gives a shit. They failed to do their mission and that's all that matters to him.

Truly an amazing leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.