Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about the impacts of his moves and their battle.. Didn't seem like a low effort incapacitation
In this panel he nuked the prison. When he walked towards the capital it was shown that all the ground he walked by was covered in flowers, branches and trees. All of that was created walkijg up to the prison while the prison itself was nuked during the short fight.

Eh.. King and Queen were kind of weakened from their fights.
Not saying they'd win without being weakened, obviously not, but it's still worth noting.
This just show that the Revs ain't nothing to be played with.. But neither are the Admirals ofc.
Now, there's only one question.
Who is the "Revolutionary Captain" that was shocked at Issho's attack? I thought Sabo was the captain/leader of that mission.
Queen didn't have his main arm sword and king didn't have his wing and his sword.

So they sure were nerfed and it doesn’t seem like GB just upped and low diffed em

SBS 106
D: Is the Aramaki sword a black sword and how did he get it?

O: That is a good question and I will explain about "devil sword" and who was his real master. The devil sword was the first sword than Mihawk used when he was a young and he fought agaisnt shanks 20 years ago. When Mihawk obtained yoru and became strongest swordman, he joined to shichibukai and gave this sword to gw. One year age ago the GW gave this sword to aramaki because he was too weak to become a admiral.
@MarineHQ @Mr. Reloaded @centurion @Boiroy @nik87
You're actually mentally deranged blud💀
Also Kizaru about to pack Zoro, be prepared to wank the Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.