Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Let's hope that my headcanon become a thing (which is Boa come to Wano and fight Black Maria):myman::steef::steef::steef::steef:Make it happen Oda:finally:
No problem at all she just need to neg diff Coby and some fodder Marines and she will come for her Husband.

I wonder if Boa have Luffy's vivre:wonderland:If she does then I can already imagine some ship from Amazon Lilly doing F1 on it's way to Wano:cheers:

No problem at all she just need to neg diff Coby and some fodder Marines and she will come for her Husband.

I wonder if Boa have Luffy's vivre:wonderland:If she does then I can already imagine some ship from Amazon Lilly doing F1 on it's way to Wano:cheers:
That could work as well. But let's just hope that Coby will not captured Boa or else I will delete my account in this forum:josad:

cant understand why you would rather want zoro to play cheerleader in a kaido fight
than have a full fledged one with king
makes no damn sense. with king its easy to see how much he progressed. he is given full attention in that battle and is not a support role. end of wano he will be slightly above or around yc1 like luffy post wci. its just how progression is done. zoro should fight a skilled swordsman and looking at kings katana
that seems to be his match. king's bounty is prob above 1.5 b
imagine taking down a guy like that
his threat easily reaches where luffy was post wci
why cant yall see this rather than push the killing kaido bulldust. you dont realize at a certain point law and kid would take a backseat to all of this even if they are in the fight?
zoro will be no different.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
cant understand why you would rather want zoro to play cheerleader in a kaido fight
than have a full fledged one with king
Well, Luffy, Kidd, Law, Killer fans dont complain about being cheerleaders in Kaido fight so why would Zoro fans complain about the same?
Also, nothing stops Zoro from taking part in both fights... It's not like King will stop him.

I'd consider it a bit of a waste of the build up for Zoro to continue the samurai tradition of cutting down a dragon.

Sure, there's King. But let's be real, a dinosaur is not a dragon, no matter what the Devil Fruit classification is. That being the culmination of the Zoro vs a dragon plot when there's an actual, real dragon floating about would be a bit of a cop out to me.

Which is not me saying that Zoro will defeat Kaido, or that he won't fight King. Zoro vs King is throughly what I expect his main fight to be. But a part of me will be disappointed if we don't then get a battered and bloodied Zoro cut Dragon Kaido out of the sky like Oden did. Luffy can do all the work after that, but I want that one hit from Zoro first.