Questions & Mysteries What would you guys do if Zoro doesn't fight Kaido at all?

Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
Aged like milk

Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
after months later u are proved wrong

This was just an answer to the thread "What would you guys do if Zoro kills Kaido?" or something on that line:kayneshrug:
I know it's just for laughs, but I've already said that mocking someone else hypothesis (like King's merienda) after something new happens in the manga it's absurd.
Btw if you really want to be dicks, Zoro hasn't even seen Kaido yet, so back to your caves until then at the very least :beckmoji:

This was just an answer to the thread "What would you guys do if Zoro kills Kaido?" or something on that line:kayneshrug:
I know it's just for laughs, but I've already said that mocking someone else hypothesis (like King's merienda) after something new happens in the manga it's absurd.
Btw if you really want to be dicks, Zoro hasn't even seen Kaido yet, so back to your caves until then at the very least :beckmoji:
I was'bt replying to your post

after months later u are proved wrong
Maybe you intellectuals could point out exactly the issue with it? Because Zoro has not fought Kaido, and also will never, ever be on the level of people Luffy contends with. Even if he does end up fighting Kaido, Luffy will now and always curb stomp him, as will the people that are Luffy’s rivals.

Also, the two of you quoted someone in a thread where the last comment is from over two months ago. Doesn’t make you look sad at all 😂

Maybe you intellectuals could point out exactly the issue with it? Because Zoro has not fought Kaido, and also will never, ever be on the level of people Luffy contends with. Even if he does end up fighting Kaido, Luffy will now and always curb stomp him, as will the people that are Luffy’s rivals.

Also, the two of you quoted someone in a thread where the last comment is from over two months ago. Doesn’t make you look sad at all 😂
After all those statements from Zoro and his actions u can make it like u win :suresure:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Lmao, backtracking like a bitch. No ones ever said what you're trying to imply

"bUt luFfY stiLl bEatS ZoRo"

You initially said Zoro will never fight Kaido ever. Gl with that one.