Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itd say its probably legit because Pew isnt contesting the info at least (he's even making his own theories on twitter) and these guys clearly have scans.

Imo, if the image is real, then its just Shanks to keep things simple
there are a lot of ways this angle could go.

if its just shanks, oda could continue setting up the possibility of two of them so that the audience can accept both the "good" and "bad" shanks personas since they're separate people, and then reveal they really are actually the same person and have it possibly hit harder. he could also shut down the double angle early and just build tension by having it revealed long before the characters find out or can do anything about it, but that's rarely his style.

having there actually be another Shanks also opens up a lot of possibilities, but i feel they're overall more "hack". like tricking Luffy or anyone else with the fake Shanks, having Blackbeard kill Shanks but it's not the real one so people can eat their cake and have it too, having Blackbeard kill the real Shanks and the govt. replace him with the Holy Knight one, having a big overblown metal gear solid twin brother thing, etc

Sure maybe if you take them on 2 vs 1.

There's simply no reason to believe Aramaki and Issho are on par or even close to being equal with the hero of the marines.
Issho gonna be stronger, he's the future FA
Aramaki slightly weaker in 1v1s but he's probably the most competent character in the verse when it comes to group fights. Admirals are built to be one man armies, Oda calls them "greatest military forces"

Why would they have the exact same scars lol?

Imo, it’s not a twin for the sake of looking the same, it’s either just another Figarland family member (Father/Brother) or it’s just simply Shanks himself.
First of all, my question was rhetorical humor. I do not really think that it was someone else even tho it will be a quite interesting development imo.

But for argument sake, did you see the “Prestige”?

Status
Not open for further replies.