Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Shanks is a Holy Knight is one of the most braindead theories I've ever heard.
Is it actually though? For years, many of us have been saying he may not be simply Luffy's mentor or a Yonko. He has been consistently been shown doing weird shit (907) or has tied history to the Govt (God Valley, Figarland Family).

Why is it THAT hard to imagine that a silhouette that seems to look like Shanks cant be him or is a braindead theory lol?

Holy knights might be strong but they aren't that strong, in the end the one who was send to protect Saturn is Kizaru not a Holy knight. And don't come with the excuse of 'But the kingdom not paying taxes is more important than protecting the 5 elders', there is no way. Anyways i'm just saying that:kayneshrug:
Why you think that Kizaru come with Saturn to protect him? I got feeling that Saturn cones to Egghead island to help Marines

Luffy and BB vs Imu.

Law,Zoro,Kidd,Sabo and Dragon vs Goroseis.

Holy Knigths vs Franky,Robin,Brook and Grand fleet captains(Cavendish,Sai,Hardjrudin and Bartolomeo,Bepo and killer).

Rest of the fodders vs CP.

Is it actually though? For years, many of us have been saying he may not be simply Luffy's mentor or a Yonko. He has been consistently been shown doing weird shit (907) or has tied history to the Govt (God Valley, Figarland Family).

Why is it THAT hard to imagine that a silhouette that seems to look like Shanks cant be him or is a braindead theory lol?
To begin with, because the Holy Knights are known

Status
Not open for further replies.