Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Knights probably strong. I wouldn't be surprised they're connected to the Lunarian's eradication. Having have to kill the "strongest humans" to be worthy of Imu's guardians
The fact that they're so many makes me say they aren't al
Again, funny how there are 9 knights and yet Oda only has 8 Kingdoms rebel for them to go and stop. Which makes you think, if the 9th is Shanks, it explains why he isnt even involved on that end and still is in the One Piece race.

:christman:
The great betrayal. Shanks will pack up Goofy. Shanks would literally go from the most wanked to most hated character within a single chapter.

I'm not saying he is weak, he might have some kind of power but it's true that it says that Kizaru is there as "his guard"

The REverie and Lulusia stuff happened earlier. So it's possible they sent Kizaru precisely because the Holy Knights are now busy elsewhere with a different task (the 8 kingdoms stuff).

9 Holy Nights
Blackbeard Pirates
Admirals

Guys now we know there are atleast 3 more instances of the strawhats getting individual fights left.

What will happen with Cross Guild and Red Hair pirates is unknown. But if strawhats take them down too it would 5 which would match pre timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.