Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

can we talk about how there are 3 logia users present, but for some reason Aramaki is fighting Morley instead of Sabo and Karasukingufy

I can understand why Oda wouldn't have Aramaki go against his worst matchup, but c'mon it's been so long since we've had a logia vs logia fight
I think it was the plot saving Green Bull here, after all, he was restricted from using his powers and Sabo is a natural enemy for him, so there was this role reversal. Sabo was 'gathering information', while Morley fought against Green Bull. It could have been much worse if Sabo were in Morley's place, as Sabo's powers are the natural counter to Green Bull.

can we talk about how there are 3 logia users present, but for some reason Aramaki is fighting Morley instead of Sabo and Karasukingufy

I can understand why Oda wouldn't have Aramaki go against his worst matchup, but c'mon it's been so long since we've had a logia vs logia fight
Without haki they would just stalemate each other. The same logic that Oda and Toei use for Smoker to keep up with Ace and Sabo. :suresure:

No problem.

I am odd with this and a few other people. Always liked Sabo more than Ace. I was hyped when Sabo was reintroduced into the series.

I find him more interesting than Ace. Never liked Ace that much.

All those bitches crying that he is Ace 2.0 can't fucking read.

They just use the same fruit.
Right!
Sabo's character was developed in Goa.
Addition of Sabo in Rev Army also makes sense.
He is one of the best developed character in OP, with his own ambitions. The only one to sacrifice everything at such a young age (while Ace was pissed off at his dad).

Luffy and co will free the world from evil reign ✓

Sabo and co will bring new political system and manage WG affairs ✓

gb said fuji could destory mj in like 905

mj is the largest continent, in the opverse
They obviously referred to the place itself, the city with the castle, suffering destruction if both admirals would go all out against each other, not them, let alone Fuji alone busting the continent itself, just like Sabo surely held back a lot to not burn down everything and not endanger his comrades, Kuma and all the good people present (Kings like Cobra and Riku, the Fishmen, etc.).

Nice cope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.