Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, Shanks had to step in because Ryokugyu was about to get serious and he would annihilate them unless Luffy and co would intervene too.

Check how pissed off Shanks was that Ryokugyu wanted to go all out. It's real and it's there.

Yamato is overrated as fuck.

Shanks was pissed at Greenbull for trying to attack the new Gen when they are all still recovering, that's what Shanks said.

Literally when he is pissed off, he says " Does the New Era frightens you that much"

Yamato was not allowed to fight, plot saved Greenbull, not even once he did even hurt Momo or made Momo complain of pain while he only managed to catch a Base Yamato was heavily holding back and not fighting.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Or expect him to use his supposed god tier observation haki to just not get hit by veteran garbage?
I was never pushing the God of CoO Fujitora narrative so get away from me with this argument at least.

People indeed assume he might be very proficient in CoO because he is blind and CoO is like his only option to "see" and feel things.

Don't belittle the Admirals just because the fandom can't read and forces the bad narrative.

Admirals are the strongest fighting force of WG, even if someone is stronger than them that doesn't make Admirals useless or weak, lol.

About Sabo vs Akainu, hell yeah. Give me that.
I'm not saying they are weak or useless. Just that they aren't the endgame or truly the most powerful force the WG has.

The gorosei and Imu are likely all named after planets. Just like the ancient weapons. Luffy is a sun god. So they make up the solar system.

The admirals may be powerful, but they aren't as important as the celestial body characters or weapons.

These are the most powerful in OP.

Sabo vs Akainu becomes more and more likely.

Akainu is just another general.

The gorosei and Imu have probably seen dozens of Akainu's in their near immortal lives.

A fleet admiral isn't as impressive as you guys think.
A fleet admiral isn't as impressive as you think...

If Akainu was the protagonist of the story he would easy mode the whole One Piece world and find One Piece within a year, so says Oda. Pipe down.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks was pissed at Greenbull for trying to attack the new Gen when they are all still recovering, that's what Shanks said.

Literally when he is pissed off, he says " Does the New Era frightens you that much"

Yamato was not allowed to fight, plot saved Greenbull, not even once he did even hurt Momo or made Momo complain of pain while he only managed to catch a Base Yamato was heavily holding back and not fighting.
Yamato bonked Ryokugyu with AdvCoC and he ate it like its nothing.

She is fucking terrible. The worst AdvCoC user up to date. She has no base ap.

She needed a sneak point blank attack to knock out Ulti for! ( drum rolls please ) few seconds.

She can take shot or two due to Oni genes. She is super overhyped.

Go to Shanks vs Kidd, he saw the future and got mad.

Similar happened with Ryokugyu when he said that he will go all out, safe to assume Shanks saw what Ryokugyu was about to do.

In no world Yamato and Scabbard are beating an Admiral. Please ffs.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Everyone now thinks that every character has to be Kaido durable or they are frauds defensive wise
That's not how it works, my friend. We know that no one out there is Kaidou because there's no one as strong as him in the first place. Secondly, when it comes to the other "TOP TIER" characters, particularly the frauds known as admirals, they don't have a durability and endurance greater than Kaidou, so we expect them to be more versatile in dodging and blocking attacks, meaning it should be more difficult to hit a TOP TIER who isn't rich in durability than to hit Kaidou. However, characters with a certain level of strength can easily hit someone like Fujitora and Green Bull and inflict severe damage on them without any problem. We expected a bit more difficulty in effectively hitting another top tier, but the admirals just disappointed the readers, as they have throughout the entire manga. LOL

Even if I despise your fandom, that can‘t be true. Akainu might be weaker than Kaido, but I would put him at least on par with Big Mom
Despising the fandom is fine, attaching that sentiment to a character because of said fandom is not.

Akainu alone should defeat the 3 Revos, but depending on the raws, I don't know anymore.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah that's pretty annoying. Blackbeard bled like a pig from pre-ts Luffy punch, and Garp was wearing bandages like 2-3 weeks after MF.
Slander is funny but it's really not a big deal. Now you tell me Fuji got knocked out that would be another story.
Nah you're setting the bar very low for an Admiral. Knocked out is crazy.

If Karasu made Fuji wear bandages in a straight up encounter, got to wear that L proud. Although in reality if Fuji wasn't using his df at all initially, it's obviously not that big a deal. But got to take it on the chin stillz.

Status
Not open for further replies.