Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Try to counter-argue or are you afraid?
I'm not interested in discussing with overly biased people, Kaido was never Top 1 and never will be. Oda hypes up every next villain Straw Hats are facing to be their "Stronger challenge yet".

You start your post by telling me that Kaido is number 1 and try to scale off of that.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Karasu 400 million. Fuji probably fought Sabo too, I dont believe Karasu could put Fuji in bandages like this.

Your boy Broccoli is a jobber lmao.

When was it proven? Kizaru fought a rusty Rayleigh with no intention to kill :myman:
Nah Gigabull is already cemented.

Ran through King + Queen, All the Scabbards + Yamato. Without a single scratch.

And he packed up Weevil who might be a top tier himself.

Gigabull is sitting pretty, like I said he laughed off Yamato advCoC to the head, which would make Kaidou cry, I'm not worried one bit about him. :araboss:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm not interested in discussing with overly biased people, Kaido was never Top 1 and never will be. Oda hypes up every next villain Straw Hats are facing to be their "Stronger challenge yet".

You start your post by telling me that Kaido is number 1 and try to scale off of that.
:broocry::broocry:
I'm not interested in discussing with overly biased people, Kaido was never Top 1 and never will be. Oda hypes up every next villain Straw Hats are facing to be their "Stronger challenge yet"
You're just afraid, I could post tons of statements here that you would simply ignore. Besides, I'm not seeing this new villain being touted as TOP 1, and Kaidou in particular is "dead," either literally or in the way the fictional world of One Piece sees him. After all, Blackbeard's subordinates called Law one of the assassins of Big Mom, so whether it's true or not, the perspective in which the fictional world of One Piece sees it is that Kaidou and Big Mom are dead. With that, they can declare/name someone else as TOP 1, and that doesn't affect Kaidou in any way because he's dead.
We need to scale based on what we have, even though Kaidou is dead he can be used as a metric to define the levels of the current TOP TIERS, after all they were all portrayed as inferior to Kaidou during Wano according to the manga we're reading. In that sense, using Kaidou is still viable. The funny thing is, you're the same idiots who used MF WB to scale Akainu... LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.