Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him he is a Kaido stan, but you should ignore what he is saying. There is noway, that Kaido‘s random whatever is hotter than Akainu‘s magma. Akainu has perfected his DF for sure
And...we still don't know if Kaido has an awakened ability. While not outright stated, Akainu changed the climate of an entire island permanently. But, let's talk about Onigashima's skull instead haha

I like him he is a Kaido stan, but you should ignore what he is saying. There is noway, that Kaido‘s random whatever is hotter than Akainu‘s magma. Akainu has perfected his DF for sure
How the fuck is Kaido's ultimate attack "random"?

And how is it nonsensical for a character stronger than Akainu to have an ultimate attack that is hotter than Akainu's magma? Especially when the feats support it?

Don't know why you're slandering Kaido tbh, what I've said is pretty reasonable, I could easily say that Kaido casually vaporizes Akainu if I wanted to wank Kaido a bit.

The real cope is all these months there was a debate about how Sabo did versus two Admirals, only to find out his underlings held them off and held their own. Crazy
That's what i am saying from Years in this Forum.

Don't look bad at Revolutionary, don't make jokes that they wasn't in any real fight to proven themselves, i remember a bunch of lunatics from Admiraltards, laughing at Revo after retreat and not chosing to fight the BB pirates.

My hype is with Dragon, this dude is saving his true menacing powers to fight the Goroseis or Akainu in the final war.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion, Revo would have defeated BB pirates mid diffs.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
People think Sanji can’t beat an admiral lol after this chapter they will changed they mind

Sanji woulda broke that fat ass spear if he tried that shit

who tf get bandages from black smoke

:ihaha:

How the fuck is Kaido's ultimate attack "random"?

And how is it nonsensical for a character stronger than Akainu to have an ultimate attack that is hotter than Akainu's magma? Especially when the feats support it?

Don't know why you're slandering Kaido tbh, what I've said is pretty reasonable, I could easily say that Kaido casually vaporizes Akainu if I wanted to wank Kaido a bit.
Why it's being referred to as random is because it literally comes out of nowhere 😂

If dude said here's my awakeneded form let's see how you do... it's not even an awakened ability, it's just a random attack with no prior build up, fuck knows where it came from.

This isn't a Kaido slander by the way, guy is top top tier, no doubt but I think Akainu would have him.
That's what i am saying from Years in this Forum.

Don't look bad at Revolutionary, don't make jokes that they wasn't in any real fight to proven themselves, i remember a bunch of lunatics from Admiraltards, laughing at Revo after retreat and not chosing to fight the BB pirates.
Bro, I remember the same people were laughing when Dragon ordered everyone to move location when their hideout location was compromised.

Dragon isn't playing pirate games, he can't afford to lose momentum from all those years of planning and biding his time to take care of a Yonkou, it would set him back years. Guy is trying to take down Imu and his stranglehold on the world.

But there were people saying Revos are pussies lmao same Revos that are marching in and out of Mariejois unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.