Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Only jealousy makes a person go to point of stanning a character and hate another just to downplay the other Character by using lies like how you were doing and still is doing.

Hurting Acoc Hybrid Kaido in a long 1 v 1 >>>>> failing to do any damage to Morley or Momo.

Yamato >> Greenbum
Boy got mad because I dislike a character he preaches.

Hurting Kaido:kailaugh:

She achieved nothing and that was nothing more than Oda stalling Kaido for God Luffy to come back and fight him.

Call me when she defeats Ulti in 1 vs 1.

Seth

โ€Ž
See here are you being a hypocrite

"Admirals are holding back, Greenbull was holding back vs Scabbards, he would do so much better it he goes serious"

Then your hypocrite ass downplays Yamato saying she wouldn't do better if she fought and didn't hold back.

You are pathetic, exposing your hypocrisy was mad easy.

Greenbum is weak, he did no damage to Morley or Momo while Yamato was hurting Acoc Hybrid Kaido in a 1 v 1
This is not downplay you delusional moron.

Yamato is simply not on his fucking level. No matter if she goes all out or not she gets fucked.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

Oh yes.

Because Yamato would do so much to fucking Admiral if only Momo didn't stop her.

Get you two a room and go fuck each other with those retarded takes:suresure:
When we are having a discussion, it's important that the arguments presented are logical and based on concrete facts. If there is no clear connection between the premises and the conclusion, the argument will not be valid. Therefore, it's essential that you provide relevant evidence to support your point of view and, thus, arrive at a coherent and well-founded conclusion. Otherwise, there will be no basis to continue the discussion in a productive manner, and I will simply have to label you as nothing more than a TROLL.
Because Yamato would do so much to fucking Admiral if only Momo didn't stop her.
It's your assumption to think that way, however, I have already done my part by posting the evidence clearly demonstrating that Yamato was constantly being prevented from performing any function in that fight, and the same applies to the other retainers. You don't need to be a literary genius to understand this simple fact. Whether Yamato can or cannot defeat Green Bull is a supposition, but due to the fact that Yamato was ordered not once or twice but three times not to interfere in the confrontation, it makes me think that she would have caused serious consequences to Green Bull even if exhausted from fighting in the Onigashima war.

And at a certain point, Green Bull began to feel ashamed of being beaten by an 8-year-old boy who was discovering how to use his powers. According to the admiral, he was in a lot of pain just from receiving attacks from a child.

Boy got mad because I dislike a character he preaches.

Hurting Kaido:kailaugh:

She achieved nothing and that was nothing more than Oda stalling Kaido for God Luffy to come back and fight him.

Call me when she defeats Ulti in 1 vs 1.
Got mad at disliking? Where did i say that?? Nowhere you blind reader.

I'm mad at the hypocrisy of Admiral stans like you.

"Admirals are holding back they would do better if they were serious"

"Yamato wouldn't do better she isn't stronger than Greenbull even tho she didn't fight and hold back"

Hypocrisy of any kind is irritating, even worse when someone is being a hypocrite towards fictional characters and needs to lie just to feel good.

You are so pathetic for stanning Greenbull, who couldn't do any damage to Morley or Momo.

Seth

โ€Ž
Got mad at disliking? Where did i say that?? Nowhere you blind reader.

I'm mad at the hypocrisy of Admiral stans like you.

"Admirals are holding back they would do better if they were serious"

"Yamato wouldn't do better she isn't stronger than Greenbull even tho she didn't fight and hold back"

Hypocrisy of any kind is irritating, even worse when someone is being a hypocrite towards fictional characters and needs to lie just to feel good.

You are so pathetic for stanning Greenbull, who couldn't do any damage to Morley or Momo.
Keep crying bitch.

No one aside Top Tiers can defeat Admirals.

Only jealousy makes a person go to point of stanning a character and hate another just to downplay the other Character by using lies like how you were doing and still is doing.

Hurting Acoc Hybrid Kaido in a long 1 v 1 >>>>> failing to do any damage to Morley or Momo.

Yamato >> Greenbum
All this wank just for Yamato to inevitably be used as a hype tool for whoever takes the pluton

This is not downplay you delusional moron.

Yamato is simply not on his fucking level. No matter if she goes all out or not she gets fucked.
Your headcanon, Greenbull have no feat equal to her.

1 v 1 Acoc Hybrid Kaido and lasting longer than Acoc Luffy from chapter 1010 >>>> not doing any damage to Momo or Morley and only winning vs nerfed post War commanders.

You are fearful she is stronger than him and doesn't want your Admiral to be weaker than anyone.

When we are having a discussion, it's important that the arguments presented are logical and based on concrete facts. If there is no clear connection between the premises and the conclusion, the argument will not be valid. Therefore, it's essential that you provide relevant evidence to support your point of view and, thus, arrive at a coherent and well-founded conclusion. Otherwise, there will be no basis to continue the discussion in a productive manner, and I will simply have to label you as nothing more than a TROLL.

It's your assumption to think that way, however, I have already done my part by posting the evidence clearly demonstrating that Yamato was constantly being prevented from performing any function in that fight, and the same applies to the other retainers. You don't need to be a literary genius to understand this simple fact. Whether Yamato can or cannot defeat Green Bull is a supposition, but due to the fact that Yamato was ordered not once or twice but three times not to interfere in the confrontation, it makes me think that she would have caused serious consequences to Green Bull even if exhausted from fighting in the Onigashima war.

And at a certain point, Green Bull began to feel ashamed of being beaten by an 8-year-old boy who was discovering how to use his powers. According to the admiral, he was in a lot of pain just from receiving attacks from a child.

This isn't even Viz translation :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.