Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of agendas, if they really did manage to put any of them in bandages (or even just a bandaid) with that skirmish that's unexpectedly impressive for the Revo commanders and not such a good look for the admirals.
I think this part is fake. Fuji and Karasu were fighting during that flashback, how could Fuji get a bandage during the fight? I still find it hard to believe Karasu or Morley could do that to admirals in a 1on1, they should be weaker than Iva

The last time Sabo did something was failing to make Fujitora take him seriously, and you have him over Mihawk even before this chapter. So don't give us this he needs feats crap. You power scaling opinions are just a matter of how much you like the character or how well he fits into your narrative.
Tried to bait him to say something positive about King =>
Imagine Karasu and Morley fighting against Katakuri and King
Didnt work :josad: Dude's resentment towards Zoro is on a different level

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Noy gonna waste time

Call me when Mihawk has done anything more impressive than even Perospero did
We're not here to entertain your irrational expectations of the characters you despise. I will make sure to call you out when Mihawk does something. I hope you won't start backpedaling when it happens like you did when fake CoC spoilers for Kuzan/Kizaru were circulating lmao—don't leave the forum at least.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We're not here to entertain your irrational expectations of the characters you despise. I will make sure to call you out when Mihawk does something. I hope you won't stat backpedaling when it happens like you did when fake CoC spoilers for Kuzan/Kizaru were circulating lmao—don't leave the forum at least.
He will delete another account.

Yeah, you're allowed to make excuses and look for reasons when it comes to Big Mom, but Admiral should always prevail regardless of the circumstances, and must always be infallible. Good to know you have higher standards for admirals than Big Joke. It is to be expected though.
There's no excuses for BM when we know she was nerfed

Was Fuji mentally unstable?
Did he use his df or not in that fight? He did
Was his haki off the whole battle? No

Tell me where did Admirals and Mihawk fight without memories? Without using their weapons (df or blades) ? And still dominated /beat High tiers/Vets ?

Never happened

Imagine comparing Oling or tantrum BM with normal healthy Admirals and Mihawk to say "making excuses for BM" lol

In Dressrosa, we were shown Sabo to be more serious than Fujitora and I kind of got that he was struggling against Fujitora even though he was taking the fight more seriously than Fujitora. How has the portrayal changed so fast in a matter of arcs. Sure, Sabo would have gotten better at controlling his fruit but seems like he got Luffy esque growth.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, sometimes they are called branch families. Or cadet families.

Like Doflamingo and Mjosgard are both Donquixotes.
Before, I thought that Shanks' family member might've been a former Gorosei member or something like that.

There is no reason for Gorosei to treat him this well if he is not connected to WG by blood and high-ranking blood by that.

So not some random Celestial Dragon but very important one.

We're not here to entertain your irrational expectations of the characters you despise. I will make sure to call you out when Mihawk does something. I hope you won't start backpedaling when it happens like you did when fake CoC spoilers for Kuzan/Kizaru were circulating lmao—don't leave the forum at least.
You can cope like you want

Sabo > Mihawk
Even Old Legends >= Mihawk

Oda actually give them top tier fights and feats
No wonder why Old Ray taught Luffy while Mihawk is Zoro's teacher
Luffy got the stronger teacher ,stronger opponents
Eben the animals he fought in training >> baboons that Zoro fought.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
ried to bait him to say something positive about King =>
I saw it and was like, "Wft's my man doing? Ndule doesn't mind sacrificing anyone to slander Zoro and things related to him." Look at his reasoning. He says Big Mom's stronger than admirals because Karasu, who's weaker than Queen, did something semi-impressive against Fujitora. The same guy mocks King, who's stronger than Queen, for getting low-diffed by a weaker admiral than Fujitora. You can't make this shit up, Man lmfao.

The lovers of all this is King

:gokulaugh:ODA USED him and Queenas fodders

At least injured Cracker lost 1v1 while worrying about his sister being caught
Injured Calamities got treated like fodders
Injured Momo did better than Calamities.

Morley and Karasu Might be ~ Perospero =< Jack
They push King to very high diff

:milaugh:"King top tier"
"King can beat Cracker "
"King stronger than Marco"
"King has adhaki, CoC, awakening "

Zoro opponents remain pathetic

:kayneshrug:

Commanders vs Admirals :
Marco and Jozu lost via distractions...lower-mid diff max
Injured Cracker lost low diff...seems distracted by Puddonh capture
Karasu and Morley looked good

:josad:Then you have King the background and Queen the fearful
Weren't distracted, had numbers...Still lost badly

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You can cope like you want

Sabo > Mihawk
Even Old Legends >= Mihawk

Oda actually give them top tier fights and feats
No wonder why Old Ray taught Luffy while Mihawk is Zoro's teacher
Luffy got the stronger teacher ,stronger opponents
Eben the animals he fought in training >> baboons that Zoro fought.
Those empty statements aren't gonna change a thing. You exposed yourself when you put Sabo over Mihawk for having a lame ass title while showing no respect for Mihawk's strength related title. Sabo title is even more confined than Worlds Strongest Swordsman. We have people that come under his title to scale Mihawk. You don't even have that shit for Sabo, yet you were putting him over Mihawk when his best feat was getting exhausted against a non-serious Fujitora, whose abilities don't even work that well against a logia lmao.

Those empty statements aren't gonna change a thing. You exposed yourself when you put Sabo over Mihawk for having a lame ass title while showing no respect for Mihawk's strength related title. Sabo title is even more confined than Worlds Strongest Swordsman. We have people that come under his title to scale Mihawk. You don't even have that shit for Sabo, yet you were putting him over Mihawk when his best feat was getting exhausted against a non-serious Fujitora, whose abilities don't even work that well against a logia lmao.
Weren't they both bruised by the end of the fight?

"King can beat Cracker "

Who is your favorite character?

"King can beat Cracker "

Yet you’re boy Katakuri never became the Yonko or leader of the Meme Pirates. Better yet the Meme pirates were replaced with Buggy, Mihawk, Croc, and a few hundred good men lmfao

All that Meme wank to get replaced by Clown

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Gorosei are stronger than admirals"

"Kong is stronger than admirals"

"CP-0 is stronger than admirals"

And now we have "Holy Knights are stronger than admirals".

:pepecorn: people are so quick to put any WG group above the admirals
The fear of Admirals having good showings might be bigger than fear of Zoro/Mihawk showing something at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.