Status
Not open for further replies.
Commanders vs Your beloved Great Pirates:

:suresure:
Kuzan didn't beat Teach , they didn't even fight
Queen didn't beat Olin even
He got stomped 1v1...landed sneak attach later on which only made her sleep

Nice try

Care to show me where Mihawk dominated a YC?
Or where Admirals dominated healthy YCs 1v1 without them being nerfed physically or mentally?

Stick to being a useless mod

After nearly 7 years at that lol. Ndule been saying this about Mihawk for years at this point, we gonna just let the manga do the talking once Mihawk fights Blackbeard or somebody else.
That's what you need
Instead of writing headcanons as usual thinking Oda respects Mihawk like he respects Shanks

You guys claimed Mihawk won't join anyone
He won't be under anyone
He can survive alone , he will beat Marine fleet

Then when he joined Croco and Buggy
Copium "he doesn't care , he wanna live peacefully.. "

Let Mihawk prove himself to be the guy you wish he is.
For now he's just a fraud with empty bounty and title aka a top tier version of KING the background

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Mostly due to the nature of their devil's fruit.
We already discussed how logias can be considered a good counter to Fuji's gravity and vice versa. But ignoring matchup, what makes Fujitora stronger than Greenbull? Greenbull has many advantages Fujitora doesn't have, he's deadlier, just as good at crowd control if not better, and he has logia defensive perks that Fuji lacks.

"Gorosei are stronger than admirals"

"Kong is stronger than admirals"

"CP-0 is stronger than admirals"

And now we have "Holy Knights are stronger than admirals".

:pepecorn: people are so quick to put any WG group above the admirals
Who is actually falling for Holy Knight hype. :quest:Those readers must be more braindead than Killer getting friendly fired by Shanks after seeing how Oda hypes villain groups only to do almost nothing with them as a whole.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Who is actually falling for Holy Knight hype. :quest:Those readers must be more braindead than Killer getting friendly fired by Shanks after seeing how Oda hypes villain groups only to do almost nothing with them as a whole.
Alot of people think that it's no coincidence that there are 9 Holy Knights to match Luffy's 9 crewmates, which I think is fair.

Though people are definitely jumping to conclusions as usual :zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.