Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the stature of some of the knights and how there are clearly is at least one bigger one in the background, im curious if they represent key races in One Piece:

- Human (Tribes may be included here)
- Mink
- Fishman
- Giant
- Dwarf
- Lunarian
- Oni

Since Merfolk and Fishfolk are technically different from each other, like Lunarians and Sky Islanders, its possible they cover other races.

Granted, this might not even make sense considering how CDs treat Mer/Fishfolk or that they may just be powerful CDs, but its an interesting thought.

I see why you have doubts, but Shanks litteraly crushed Kids dream, plus after Roger's death as his protege he decided that he don't need One Piece. I made this theory long ago. He wants to destroy the source of pirates power and dreams - the One Piece. He is using Luffy to achieve this
Roger was like a father to him. And he decided he didn't need the one piece, yeah. But he was also told something from Roger. He might have known that it wouldn't do any good looking for it until the one Roger was waiting for was born. Which he saw in Luffy. I have no doubt Shanks may be using Luffy in that way, but he's selfish, doesnt mean he's evil and doesn't care about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.