Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly but his little match with Luffy caused Admiral hate to go through the roof. Fuji has the worst showing and portrayal of the admirals by a good margin so I’m glad oda finally is giving him a bit of good light.
Casual Fujitora troll diffed a fullpower Sabo, trolls know it but focus on a bruise Fujitora let G3 give him

Love those too.

I don't quite remember the name but I know what you mean.
The first 20, 30 hours of AC Oddysey was some of my best gaming experiences, from the bounty hunter system, to the naval combat, to the civil war. Loved every moment out of it.
Till I get level-capped out of the main story at like level 30, and couldn't be bothered to do side quest to level up.

Nah, people just have poor reading comprehension skills and didn't realize Fuji coulnd't do much to Doffy because of Political agenda, and he liked the SH's, Oda introduced Fuji for that reason, any other Admiral would have captured them.
Issho is the worst Admiral and im not talking about strength.
Kizaru is a chill retard guy.
Pre ts Sakazuki was really nice. I would prefer if he was still an Admiral hunting down pirates and not sitting angry in HQ everytime we see him.
Aramaki might be a pussy/weak or whatever for many people but i really like him.
Kuzan has the best chances to be fleshed out since he is a member of BBP.

Yeah we know but it wasn’t just that. It was his fight with Sabo, it was him involving in the bird cage, it was Doffy disrespecting him.

Fuji looked terrible all arc
Doffy pretty much disrespects any Navy character, because he has immunity, he also said Fujitora was a monster.

He let Sabo walk off, Sabo himself said that if the Navy new about that, it wouldn't be good for Fuji.

Birdcage is a plot device, nothing to deal with Fuji.

While his feats are underwhelming regarding other Admirals, he didn't do that bad considering his views.

The first 20, 30 hours of AC Oddysey was some of my best gaming experiences, from the bounty hunter system, to the naval combat, to the civil war. Loved every moment out of it.
Till I get level-capped out of the main story at like level 30, and couldn't be bothered to do side quest to level up.
Shame. I'm as addicted to achivements as I am to spoilers so I went on a side quest spree no problem.

Did you miss out on the DLCs? They're much more... mythological, but I actually liked that a lot.

Doffy pretty much disrespects any Navy character, because he has immunity, he also said Fujitora was a monster.

He let Sabo walk off, Sabo himself said that if the Navy new about that, it wouldn't be good for Fuji.

Birdcage is a plot device, nothing to deal with Fuji.

While his feats are underwhelming regarding other Admirals, he didn't do that bad considering his views.
The problem is how underwhelming they are. I’d love to get whelmed about them but man he had easily the worst introduction of any admiral by a huge margin.

Ryo turned wano and two commanders into a horror show

Kizaru caused the straw hats to separate for a timeskip

Kuzan was introduced easily destroying the straw hats and playing around

Akainu, enough said.

But Fuji didn’t do anything impressive. I get his personality was “I like the straw hats” but kuzan was similar in his intro and still got to show off. Fuji was treated like a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.