Questions & Mysteries Gorosei did not receive Shanks

It has potential to be true. It was always weird that the Gorosei would allow for a Yonko to waltz into their chambers, and not even be the slightest bit on guard about it.

And the way they talk is if the meeting was requested through a third party, which makes it even more suspicious, as Shanks would have had to contact someone on Mariejois, to get in contact with the Gorosei for him, to even request the meeting. The kind of defeats the whole purpose of being secretive about it.

My take is that the Holy Knights all come from non Celestial Dragon, prestigious families. "The Fearland Family" is one of these families of Holy Knights. Perhaps Shanks was meant to one day grow up to be a Holy Knight, but God Valley change all of that. If that's the case, then someone else from the Fearland family, would have taken Shanks spot as the Holy Knight. A twin brother, as cliche as it is, wouldn't be a bad idea.

It has potential to be true. It was always weird that the Gorosei would allow for a Yonko to waltz into their chambers, and not even be the slightest bit on guard about it.

And the way they talk is if the meeting was requested through a third party, which makes it even more suspicious, as Shanks would have had to contact someone on Mariejois, to get in contact with the Gorosei for him, to even request the meeting. The kind of defeats the whole purpose of being secretive about it.

My take is that the Holy Knights all come from non Celestial Dragon, prestigious families. "The Fearland Family" is one of these families of Holy Knights. Perhaps Shanks was meant to one day grow up to be a Holy Knight, but God Valley change all of that. If that's the case, then someone else from the Fearland family, would have taken Shanks spot as the Holy Knight. A twin brother, as cliche as it is, wouldn't be a bad idea.
Its very possible it can be Shanks. It connects up with events in marineford where Shanks was able to stop the war and sengoku has such mild respect for him.

I think you are right his family /clan being holy knight gave him extra privilege to have appointment.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1655232240304128000

interesting sandman. specifically shanks is saying hes going to snatch away/steal the one piece (with the connotation of dispossessing other people of the treasure more than taking it for himself), kaido/big mom say they're going to take it in a very general sense, and buggys talking about catching it like you would a beetle

interesting sandman. specifically shanks is saying hes going to snatch away/steal the one piece (with the connotation of dispossessing other people of the treasure more than taking it for himself), kaido/big mom say they're going to take it in a very general sense, and buggys talking about catching it like you would a beetle
we already know that snitch is a thief. buggy is roger's true heir and an adventurer at heart

Too many people here want this shit lol
Post automatically merged:

Everything Oda does is on purpose:goyea:

"A man with a position like yours isn't suitable to get involved in the politics of the world" makes a lot of sense as a statement about the Holy Knights.
This is the biggest hint towards him being one I think

Dragon said this chapter the Holy Knights have to be mobilised. Meaning they arenโ€™t just some force sitting in Marejois

It is also very likely that the holy knights are not a political entity and the World Government do not want them involved at the Reverie
Post automatically merged:

What people arenโ€™t looking at is the context of this Shanks silhouette in terms of his appearance at the Reverie and specifically also what happened last chapter; the Buggy flashback