Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yeah, I don't really care about the debate since to me too it's pretty obvious.
One side won the debate and generated consensus, the other side did not.
:cheers:

Thank you. :cheers:
Punch lines like that are hard to come by. I appreciate quality work when I see it.
:akaman:

Last edited:
!!!! I will never attack you again, you're the best.

I don't think Yonko fans feel the need to debate because they have the manga and Oda. It's the Admiral/Sword fans that get riled up because they feel like they have something to prove, no? It's the fear of possibly being wrong that shakes them up :milaugh:
As a former Yanker that used to defend Linlin, who once believed that Shanks > Mihawk and whose favourite character is still Whitebeard, the Admiral and Mihawk crowds simply output far better arguments than any of the Yonko crowd I have come across.

Also, they are filled with far more interesting and charismatic personalities. The Admiral Fandom in particular is the most self aware major group in One Piece. Only the minor faction that is the few enlightened Mad Monks of Urouge are more self aware. :madmonk:

Meanwhile, the Yonko Fandom produced the only bloke that ever threatened to kill me..... as well as Syed...... and Oliver..... and TGM.... just to name a few, yikes.:milaugh:

As for the manga, the most that Oda has ever truly given to a concrete answer is Admirals=Yonko. He has always portrayed them on roughly the same level. That is actually what a lot of the Admiral Fandom believe too. Van made an excellent thread about it.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rs-of-the-marines-yonko-and-shichibukai.4234/

The other thing that is becoming more and more apparent as the series goes on is that Oda simply does not care about consistent power scaling. Some quick beauties include Apoo one shotting Base Luffy with a hakiless attack when Katakuri failed to do so in 54 hits and Paradise scrub Pell surviving a city obliterating nuke while New World veterans Pedro and Perospero die and almost die respectively from a few sticks of dynamite.

Eventually, the fandom in general is going to realise that trying to accurately power scale One Piece will be as futile as eating soup with a fork.
TouchΓ©. :brootea:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
As a former Yanker that used to defend Linlin, who once believed that Shanks > Mihawk and whose favourite character is still Whitebeard, the Admiral and Mihawk crowds simply output far better arguments than any of the Yonko crowd I have come across.

Also, they are filled with far more interesting and charismatic personalities. The Admiral Fandom in particular is the most self aware major group in One Piece. Only the minor faction that is the few enlightened Mad Monks of Urouge are more self aware. :madmonk:

Meanwhile, the Yonko Fandom produced the only bloke that ever threatened to kill me..... as well as Syed...... and Oliver..... and TGM.... just to name a few, yikes.:milaugh:

As for the manga, the most that Oda has ever truly given to a concrete answer is Admirals=Yonko. He has always portrayed them on roughly the same level. That is actually what a lot of the Admiral Fandom believe too. Van made an excellent thread about it.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rs-of-the-marines-yonko-and-shichibukai.4234/

The other thing that is becoming more and more apparent as the series goes on is that Oda simply does not care about consistent power scaling. Some quick beauties include Apoo one shotting Base Luffy with a hakiless attack when Katakuri failed to do so in 54 hits and Paradise scrub Pell surviving a city obliterating nuke while New World veterans Pedro and Perospero die and almost die respectively from a few sticks of dynamite.

Eventually, the fandom in general is going to realise that trying to accurately power scale One Piece will be as futile as eating soup with a fork.

TouchΓ©. :brootea:
I'm glad there's another former Yonkou stan here, so people won't think I'm pulling shit out of my ass when I claim that the Admirals ~ Yonkou side simply won the debate.
Post automatically merged:

The face when swordbois don't get a mention.
:feelscryingman:

Okay. But I fail to see what does the fans quality in relation to their wank have to do with the actual power levels. Those are two separate things.

Yikes, sorry to hear about death threats :') Don't judge everyone by those individuals though.

This I completely agree with. And Oda never cared about it in the first place, it's the fans that get carried away. That's all good and fine because it's supposed to be a fun pastime. As long as people don't bully each other, which they do too often :')

Im not gonna lie, if the Yonko were potrayed good.....I'd probably believe Yonko > Admiral. Which is what I orginally thought. But after Meme's display in WCI....it opened my eyes to WB's combat portrayal in MF which wasnt better than the admirals. The final nail in the coffin was when Luffy was considered the 5th Yonko. Which shows the Yonko arent a PL position like the Admirals. So yh.....Admirals = Yonko ===== Top Tiers.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Okay. But I fail to see what does the fans quality in relation to their wank have to do with the actual power levels. Those are two separate things.
I think it does say something if the vast majority of reasonable posters are on one side.
:brootea:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Im not gonna lie, if the Yonko were potrayed good.....I'd probably believe Yonko > Admiral. Which is what I orginally thought. But after Meme's display in WCI....it opened my eyes to WB's combat portrayal in MF which wasnt better than the admirals. The final nail in the coffin was when Luffy was considered the 5th Yonko. Which shows the Yonko arent a PL position like the Admirals. So yh.....Admirals = Yonko ===== Top Tiers.
Yet another ex Yonkou stan joins the fray, and he's a legboi.

@Natalija as you can see, among the veterans there is indeed consensus.

The face when swordbois don't get a mention.
:feelscryingman:
You were included in β€œthey”. :madmonk:

Besides, I would still split sword bois into Mihawk Stans and Zoro Tards. I much prefer the Mihawk crowd. :milaugh:

The Z Gang are alright. :feelsokeman:

With OP power scaling being as inconsistent as it is, there is literally no difference between the two which is why there is such vast differences in opinion because Oda’s power scaling is vague at best and downright contradictory at worst.

That is not to say that power scaling should ever be a main focus of a series but it should at least be not blatantly contradictory.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Besides, I would still split sword bois into Mihawk Stans and Zoro Tards. I much prefer the Mihawk crowd. :milaugh:
Where would I be?
:choppawhat:

Well, Mihawk > Shanks is the correct position. Most other positions are not as clear cut as that. You don't need to be a wanker to defend Mihawk as a top tier and Shanks superior.

If Wano doesn’t redeem Yonko, the debate of Yonko~Admirals will be settled in favours to Admirals..!! :cheers:
Meh. Even a parrot could tell you that the Yonko are going to be defeated one way or another. Doesn't make them any weaker in a 1 vs 1. They are the literal antagonists, Admirals are just a side story to police around and complicate things.

Meh. Even a parrot could tell you that the Yonko are going to be defeated one way or another. Doesn't make them any weaker in a 1 vs 1. They are the literal antagonists, Admirals are just a side story to police around and complicate things.
To make it simpler; How they go down will redeem them. WB got brutally murdered in MF but his death left everyone look like a...Meh:cheers: