One Piece - Chapter 1084: The attempted murder of a Celestial Dragon

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
The chapter is insinuating Lily is imu. Lily's weapon is the only one missing in front of the empty throne, that means she can attempt to sit. But wasnt imu called King of the world? Cobras shock looks as if he recognized the face too. I am confused.
Could be a gender neutral term.
Big Mom wanted to be the Pirate King.

The chapter is insinuating Lily is imu. Lily's weapon is the only one missing in front of the empty throne, that means she can attempt to sit. But wasnt imu called King of the world? Cobras shock looks as if he recognized the face too. I am confused.
The chapter is insinuating Lily disappeared immediately after the void century.

I don’t think it’s insinuating that Lily is Imu.

Well, after reading the chapter, I inferred:

Imu is Lili herself. There are 19 swords, and the 19 kings/queens sworn not to sit at the Empty Throne.

Guess the only one who didn't sworn it? Lili! She mysteriously disappeared, didn't go back to Alabasta. Somehow she has been there for 800 years.

And, another IMPORTANT point: the Nefertari family is Nefertari D.

Ps: it's delicious to see Charlos get rekt

That's it
I don’t think they’re a D, seems like the Ds were the ones who opposed the 20 kingdoms with Joyboy

Since when?

Shanks: - REQUESTS a meeting with them
Gorosei - Grant it
Shanks: "thank you"

Shanks: - enters their presence
Gorosei: - casually reading newspaper while talking
”新世界〟を静観しつつ、五老星曰く「暴れさせ れば手に負えない」ほどの凶暴さも持つ。彼の 投じる一石は、世界に大きな波紋を広げる。” TRANSLATION: “While he spends most of his time in the New World as an observer, he’s also so ferocious that the Gorosei believe “If he goes on a rampage, he’d be too much to handle”. When this man takes action, ripples spread across the globe.”