Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Keep laughing you fucking shameless mfkers.

You favorite is never going to play as long and as good as LeBron James.

No one will watch NBA after LeBron retires.

NBA had it easy, MJ retired and LBJ debuted moment after.

There is no one like that now. No one will drive the viewership and interest. Years of drought for NBA are coming.

I want to thank LeBron and Reaves. You guys made it fun for me despite the sweep.

Fuck Dlo and fuck AD.

I said it. Fuck that boring manchild of a player. I can't fucking stand him, we can't fucking play a season and wonder:

HMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHICH TYPE OF MOOD ANTHONY DAVIS WILL BE IN TODAY! WILL HE BE COOL AND PLAY LIKE A GOOD MAN?

OR WILL HE FUCKING CRY WORSE THAN KAWHI LEONARD?

Trade that mfker I beg. Give me Kyrie.

Only teams left yet to make a NBA FINALS Appearance (not counting the ABA or cba) are pelicans, hornets, timberwolves, hawks, kings, clippers if I'm missing other teams let me know

There is no one like that now. No one will drive the viewership and interest. Years of drought for NBA are coming.

I want to thank LeBron and Reaves. You guys made it fun for me despite the sweep.

Fuck Dlo and fuck AD.

I said it. Fuck that boring manchild of a player. I can't fucking stand him, we can't fucking play a season and wonder:

HMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHICH TYPE OF MOOD ANTHONY DAVIS WILL BE IN TODAY! WILL HE BE COOL AND PLAY LIKE A GOOD MAN?

Damn... It must be tough being a Bronsexual today :crazwhat:

He is not retiring at all

its just sweep talking

The guy was still in finals with 48 minutes and 40 points. No way he will really considers that.
Yeah. If nothing else, it could be a power move to get Kyrie. As good as that depth is, he wants to be "top heavy as shit" as he used to say. I don't know if Jeanie/Pelinka want the obvious baggage with Kyrie

Btw @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , I see your agenda wanting LAL to keep D'Lo. That's pretty cruel lol

Last edited:
He should retire
Post automatically merged:

Ronaldo
Bron

Are two players so obsessed with stats and "chasing greatness"
That's how they also ruined their own legacy

Retire when you still had glory

Ronaldo wouldn't suffer humiliation at United if he retired
Bron wouldn't suffer another sweep and missing playoffs if he retired after 2020

I wish Messi would retired after next year

jokic sent delonte west jr back to his mama lolllll

LeSwept :risitameh:

In all seriousness, Lebron achieved his mission this season, he and his agent Draymond were able to stop Steph from surpassing him in rings
when you realize you are way way way worse than Kobe and MJ so that you make sure Steph and KD do not surprass you either. Tho KD is Lebron’s daddy so idk

He should retire

Ronaldo
Bron

Are two players so obsessed with stats and "chasing greatness"
That's how they also ruined their own legacy

Retire when you still had glory

Ronaldo wouldn't suffer humiliation at United if he retired
Bron wouldn't suffer another sweep and missing playoffs if he retired after 2020

I wish Messi would retired after next year
I don't know. One is playing for Saudi Arabia now and if he returned to Real Madrid there are better players than him in the positions he plays (Vinicius & Benzema). At least, LeBron still has another shot to win the title next year if they get the right pieces together considering there's no dynastic, overwhelmingly favorite team anymore although he might not be the best player on the team anymore

P.S. I don't want Messi to retire because he's still the best but he should get out of that farmer's league. He should've played in the Premier League :lusalty:

Fuck Dlo and fuck AD.

I actually like the Lakers, it's the only team I consistently cheered for. Although I just love watching Kobe play, it was during that time when I first watch basketball because I was only into anime at that point in my life. I despise the Lakers after Lebron joined. Ruined the Lakers, Lakers threw away drafted players in order to chase rings. Also AD was the reason they made it that far in the first place, whether Laker win or lose depended solely on him, not Lebron. Big respect to Austin though, i'm hoping he stays with the Lakers, he looking like a future star.

I actually like the Lakers, it's the only team I consistently cheered for. Although I just love watching Kobe play, it was during that time when I first watch basketball because I was only into anime at that point in my life. I despise the Lakers after Lebron joined. Ruined the Lakers, Lakers threw away drafted players in order to chase rings. Also AD was the reason they made it that far in the first place, whether Laker win or lose depended solely on him, not Lebron. Big respect to Austin though, i'm hoping he stays with the Lakers, he looking like a future star.
Lakers have always been about rings though. They're the biggest ring chasers out of any team. As much as we all like to see our best players come through the draft, ever since Kobe tore his achilles, they didn't make the playoffs until LeBron came and they got AD that they won a chip after being back in the playoffs. I think 99% of their fans would probably go for that

Okay. Trade AD is now top trending on my twitter feed. Seriously, who are they trading for that's better?

Last edited:
I don't know. One is playing for Saudi Arabia now and if he returned to Real Madrid there are better players than him in the positions he plays (Vinicius & Benzema). At least, LeBron still has another shot to win the title next year if they get the right pieces together considering there's no dynastic, overwhelmingly favorite team anymore although he might not be the best player on the team anymore

P.S. I don't want Messi to retire because he's still the best but he should get out of that farmer's league. He should've played in the Premier League :lusalty:
They should just retire
They've won enough, legacy cemented
Why ruin it by chasing stats or records or money

Personally, there should be a law that no sportsman plays after they turn 36

They should go enjoy family time and let young players shine in their Era

Exactly
AD is the backbone of lakers team
If he doesn't play well defensively and doesn't score 28+ , lakers can't win many series

Lakers have always been about rings though. They're the biggest ring chasers out of any team. As much as we all like to see our best players come through the draft, ever since Kobe tore his achilles, they didn't make the playoffs until LeBron came and they got AD that they won a chip after being back in the playoffs. I think 99% of their fans would probably go for that

Okay. Trade AD is now top trending on my twitter feed. Seriously, who are they trading for that's better?
Also going after Trae Young apparently.
Thoughts @Jiihad?

Last edited: