Bougya Debunked, now stop tagging me

It was Sengoku who ordered the stand down lol. Akainu is stronger than characters who mid diff Shanks. If Akainu was Fleet Admiral back then, your idol Holy Knight Shanks (aka St. Charlos’s) pet would be dead right now. Lol
This was taken from an interview with Oda himself. So unless the interviewer just made shit up (extremely unlikely) then this is as good as Oda’s own word.

Especially since everything else on page 34 is correct:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737451

Akainu > Roger and Garp is a confirmed fact.
You can't say Oda said this then try to insert your fanfic about Sengoku. The entire Navy realised the threat Shanks poses and they backed down. Shanks >Anyone in the navy. You're finished.
Post automatically merged:

Still fake as fuck, looks like it was put together by a kid in photoshop.

AssmiraL bros have a long history of propagating fake panels, it hasn't even been more than a few months since they were circulating this gem, something that was also fake mind you.
This is fake too???? Source on it being fake?

Damn, so we went from:
• Fake picture.
• Fake source.
• Fake translation.
• "L"ee.
• Get a more respectable translator.
• Only manga matters anyway.
• Something disingenuous two shotted claim, something something.
• Wait, it actually kinda hypes Shanks? It's legit now! AdmiraLLLLLL!!!!!!!! *Chimpanzee whooping noises*.

Come on folks, stop embarrassing yourselves. :shame:
What breaks do to a mf

The guy posted the link to buy the magazine, posted the entire page 34 and translators have confirmed that his translation is correct.

SkySanji: “it looks fake!!! Muh tier list!!”
So we have to take the word of this random guy on a One Piece wiki who "supposedly" bought the magazine and released it? This interview isn't new, it's been known for over a decade, that's how we have the Akainu MC statement, and yet not once has this Akainu #1 Marine information been brought up beyond the last week.

But regardless, there's no proof Oda himself wrote that scan as oppose to some random desk worker, making it at best as credible as every other One Piece magazine including the numerous ones where Kaido is called #1.

Though until someone actually buys the magazine and corroborates it, it's still beneath even those numerous magazines that most people consider non-canon.

Damn, so we went from:
• Fake picture.
• Fake source.
• Fake translation.
• "L"ee.
• Get a more respectable translator.
• Only manga matters anyway.
• Something disingenuous two shotted claim, something something.
• Wait, it actually kinda hypes Shanks? It's legit now! AdmiraLLLLLL!!!!!!!! *Chimpanzee whooping noises*.

Come on folks, stop embarrassing yourselves. :shame:
Yep we went from

-Fake news! Not real! It just looks fake!

-To “oh it’s real?! Well it says something about Holy Knight Shanks that we knew already so AdmiraLLLL! (Please ignore the part that confirms Akainu as the all time strongest please god)”
Now we have gone to "Buy the magazine." :shame:

Now we have gone to "Buy the magazine." :shame:
Afraid of quoting me or something?

Yes to prove your claim you have to provide evidence, big shocker I know.

AssmiraL's have a long history of using fake scans to make an agenda, simply posting a random scan that looks like it was made in MS Paint and claiming it's from an interview that nobody has been able to verify isn't going to suffice I'm afraid.

Desperately coping and seething now that you’ve devoted your entire life to the premise that Yonko > Admirals and now Admiral >= Pirate King is fact lmfao.

The guy posted the link to buy the magazine, posted the entire page 34 and translators have confirmed that his translation is correct.

SkySanji: “it looks fake!!! Muh tier list!!”
Aramaki EOS> Roger, my boy is doing it. :steef::araboss:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You can't say Oda said this then try to insert your fanfic about Sengoku. The entire Navy realised the threat Shanks poses and they backed down. Shanks >Anyone in the navy. You're finished.
Factually wrong, Doberman was ready to fight Holy Knight Shanks until Sengoku called him off. Aokiji and Kizaru also continued fighting even after Holy Knight Shanks showed up.

And again, Holy Knight Shanks is a Holy Knight so him stopping the war has much less weight now.

So we have to take the word of this random guy on a One Piece wiki who "supposedly" bought the magazine and released it? This interview isn't new, it's been known for over a decade, that's how we have the Akainu MC statement, and yet not once has this Akainu #1 Marine information been brought up beyond the last week.
The original quote about Akainu becoming the Pirate King was not known to us until 2017 despite the interview happening in 2012. This tends to be what happens when you have a series that exists in Japanese and the English fandom has very few Japanese speaking fans, and even less fans who actually live in Japan where this material is posted.

Even as Stacks posts the magazine, I have no idea how to purchase it because I do not speak Japanese and don’t trust anyone to show me how to buy the thing. If I could shut every Akainu hater up for $8, best mother Fucking believe I would’ve bought 10 volumes by now lmfao.

This is also exactly what you would expect to see when Akainu is by Fucking far the most hated One Piece character of all time, he has frequently been the victim of slander and misinformation especially outside of the English fandom.

Now, we have Stacks vs Sandman. Let’s observe which of the two appears more credible:

Stacks: “Here is a translation from the same magazine that has proven to be legitimate in the past. Oh what? You don’t believe me? Here is the entire page 34. It’s the same page with material about Holy Knight Shanks that has floated around the English fandom for months now. Oh, you still don’t believe me? Here is the link to buy the magazine for yourself.”

Sandman (a known Holy Knight Shanks extremist): “Uhhhhh…Nuh-uh!!!”

Afraid of quoting me or something?

Yes to prove your claim you have to provide evidence, big shocker I know.

AssmiraL's have a long history of using fake scans to make an agenda, simply posting a random scan that looks like it was made in MS Paint and claiming it's from an interview that nobody has been able to verify isn't going to suffice I'm afraid.
If it is good enough for Sandman to believe that it exists then it is good enough for me. Lol. Go bitch to OP translators.

Gorosei called Aokiji strongest, not Akainu. Aokiji is a more talented marine in Gorosei’s eyes

Sengoku also recommend Aokiji for Fleet admiral, not Akainu.

Aokiji is more talented than Akainu. Aokiji has weakness against heat. When ace melted Aokiji’s attack he was in weak state but still he made escape from Aokiji bc he had heat advantage over him

Aokiji with nerf can make a 10 day battle with Akainu, this is why they are mad about about Aokiji.
Ice and Magma complemented each other. Just like Magma can melt Ice, Ice can cool down Magma. The island of Punk Hazard being 50/50 Magma and Ice just proves that there was no Fruit inheritly superior to the other matchup wise!

It was an equal battle, but eventually Akainu is just that edge stronger, his will pover and thrive to fight for his ideologies just make him more fierce in the long run. I'm sure Akainu would win 8 or 9 out of 10 battles. Simply cause his will power.

This was taken from an interview with Oda himself. So unless the interviewer just made shit up (extremely unlikely) then this is as good as Oda’s own word.

Especially since everything else on page 34 is correct:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000003737451

Akainu > Roger and Garp is a confirmed fact.
One: This is very blatantly fake. It just came from a random dude on a wiki blog. You need to prove he has any authority or knowledge. Not to mention it's based off a different image that was also doctored about a few months ago.

(This one)
Which was found to have no source and was basically fake.
This seems like a rehash of that.
Also, has anyone noticed the fact that..
Two:
-This magazine has existed for 11 years, and it clearly isn't an obscure one as it's the same one the "Akainu would end the series in a year" quote came from, yet nobody found this important statement before now?

O
Gorosei called Aokiji strongest, not Akainu. Aokiji is a more talented marine in Gorosei’s eyes

Sengoku also recommend Aokiji for Fleet admiral, not Akainu.

Aokiji is more talented than Akainu. Aokiji has weakness against heat. When ace melted Aokiji’s attack he was in weak state but still he made escape from Aokiji bc he had heat advantage over him

Aokiji with nerf can make a 10 day battle with Akainu, this is why they are mad about about Aokiji.
Objectively true

If it is good enough for Sandman to believe that it exists then it is good enough for me. Lol. Go bitch to OP translators.
What are you even fucking talking about, Sandman said it's fake, something a ten year old should be able to tell, clearly that's beyond you.
  • The scan is not professionally made, I could fucking make it in 30 minutes
  • The Japanese is wrong in the scan
  • It doesn't look anything like the scans from the actual magazine
Hold the biggest L of your entire life
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl: