Break Week Who takes down Queen?

I don't know anymore.

Kid / Luffy vs Queen would be perfect since Kid / Luffy must prove he is worth challenging Kaido.

Drake vs Queen would be perfect to end the Queen vs Tobi Roppo plot.

Sanji vs Queen would be perfect for so many reasons it's even useless to list them

If i were to decide i would something like:
- Sanji vs Daifuku or Perospero, then Sanji vs King and then Sanji goes to deal with the marines or Big Mom
- Drake vs Law and then Drake vs Queen
- Zoro vs Jack and then Zoro (and many others) vs Kaido

I just don’t see Kid stopping to have a full fight with Queen.

He went to Onigashima thinking he would be by himself. Said he was going to take Kaido’s head. Vowed revenge on Kaido in the prison.

He didn’t attack Queen when he was near him.

Kids goal is Kaido and unless he’s trapped I don’t see him wanting to fight Queen. He’s basically in the same boat as Luffy and Zoro

The exception is Apoo who Kid hates but I think he’ll be dealt with in the next chapter or 2.

J

Jo_Ndule

I just don’t see Kid stopping to have a full fight with Queen.

He went to Onigashima thinking he would be by himself. Said he was going to take Kaido’s head. Vowed revenge on Kaido in the prison.

He didn’t attack Queen when he was near him.

Kids goal is Kaido and unless he’s trapped I don’t see him wanting to fight Queen. He’s basically in the same boat as Luffy and Zoro

The exception is Apoo who Kid hates but I think he’ll be dealt with in the next chapter or 2.
Unless you think Queen will let Kidd Luffy Zoro to just get through,

Queen will attack to stop them but he will be beaten by Kidd or luffy

I just don’t see Sanji stopping to have a full fight with Queen. He'll get raped.
He needs to beat PO (to prove he can) who is YC4 at best, let alone Queen
Sanji, like Zoro,needs to start beating YC level characters since we are nearing the end of the manga
And Im pretty sure Sanji wouldve won against P1 low diff if the fighting continued(if not he already won)

Welcome to the world of wank, where Chopper, Usopp and Franky are gonna fight X-Drake, Who's Who and Sasaki, but Raid Suit Sanji is not strong enough to beat Queen, when his now-weaker sister was more than capable of squaring off with Smoothie, and she even called her "trouble". And quite probably also backed by the possibility of Ichiji fighting Smoothie filler being real as well.

May I remind you, this is one of Luffy's subordinates, who was fighting side by side Sanji in Fishman Island.

And whose attacks were already proven by Oda's SBS to at least block Big Mom's

And Queen....the guy who is too strong for Sanji, gets taken out by (1) no name move (2) no DF (3) no Haki.

Even Vinsmoke Judge was actually taken down by a named attack with her DF.

Last edited:
where Chopper, Usopp and Franky are gonna fight X-Drake, Who's Who and Sasaki,
Those who believe this are hopeless...
Raid Suit Sanji is not strong enough to beat Queen
I do think Sanji isn’t ready yet... prob gonna be in round two.
when his now-weaker sister was more than capable of squaring off with Smoothie, and she even called her "trouble"
Sanji’s sister was only capable of landing 1 hit which was handled just fine quickly. Any normal fighter would call her trouble, her attacks are poisonous yet Smoothie didn’t take long to trash her, at the end Reiju is mid tier, obviously she can be a trouble to your average high tiers.

using the panel of both Luffy and Sanji blocking BM, yet you give Sanji the credits as if he didn’t alone!!
And Queen....the guy who is too strong for Sanji, gets taken out by (1) no name move (2) no DF (3) no Haki.

Even Vinsmoke Judge was actually taken down by a named attack with her DF.
Are we referring to the same Queen who was still conscious after these hits and soon after head butt big mom go sleep?

Last edited:

Was queen taken out though? Even if he was unconscious after that, it was only for a small amount of time, similar to luffy against apoo. . .

I do expect sanji to defeat queen later on in the arc though, unless he will get defeated by luffy/zoro/kidd/killer the next few chapters.

luffy prolly take down queen. queen will put good heat for luffy before contesting with kaido. so that we could know how much he improve since last time he up against yonko commanders.
if it was another person in alliance against queen. it would take forever except for group fight. just a reminder luffy need over 8 hours to best katakuri or cracker. and I doubt there are any person in alliance that as strong as WCI luffy.

Last edited: