Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the dialogues, they told us why, we saw the fear, we saw that they couldn't capture Roger or invade Wano handily.

But a retcon is always possible.
Or they did not want to capture Roger or invade wano. Once again they have the manpower to destroy and defeat kaido in onigashima .and your already bodied yourself by bringing wano into it . Forgetting the cp0 made it into wano easily . And we know who the cp0 works for .

Oda called Kaido strongest man and put him directly over Akainu in the SBS (unless you are dishonest about that SBS statement which was really clear to the unbiased reader). As if that wasn't enough, Akainu's equal became a Yonko commander.

Believing Akainu is a serious EOS villain that will have an extreme diff battle with Luffy is silly.
The moment Admirals admit inferiority to Yonko
Sickbeard 2 shots Akainu
Kuzan is under Teach

There's no way Akainu could ever be FV or even be > Kaido, no matter the PU

Woro ngl
I'm doing a casual reread and enjoying his pre ts character
In all truthfulness Zoro was so Legendary pre time skip that even tho he's still 100 times better than most characters post time skip (Low Luffy Lanji) he still feels like a shell of his former self

Shell of his former self Zoro is still turning the internet up side down with his animation budget

Oda will never be able to write character as legendary as Zoro again

Yeah i agree.
It is the most hyped ability in the manga , probably how the 20 Kingdoms were able to take down the Ancient Kingdom.

Also Mihawk definitely has CoC & Double Layered Eyes.
When do you think he would fight Zoro?
I also agree with your opinion on how Shanks & Mihawk mirrors Brook & Zombie Ryuma with Brook later saying he never used his full power on me.

But with so many different factions in the Final Arc (Blackbeard Pirates, Im & Gorosei, Holy Knights, Seraphim, Admirals) where would Mihawk & Cross Guild fit in, in your opinion?
mihawk is the last fight for zoro, he will achive the blacken blade trait with wadoichimongi while zoro will have already 2 blacken blade clashing with Mihawk

Gorosei dude is a fraud aint a hakimonster the dude didnt achive the blacken blade

Status
Not open for further replies.