Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Yamato and Zoro are equal. Yamato fought Kaido alone for an extended period of time for Luffy to recover. Zoro cut Kaido once. Law is way beyond Sanji's level. Law's df is far beyond Germa tech.
They are not equal. Zoro could have did the same if he wasn't already badly injured. Yamato is closer to rooftop Zoro than current Zoro.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That'd be dope, Teach is leagues above Imu as a character
Hard to imagine tho, the theme of this manga is Luffy fighting oppression, there's no way he ain't fighting the biggest totalitarian of them all
That's true.

I was considering the possibility of Luffy beating Imu, only for Teach to come out of nowhere and kill Imu and steal her fruit which would suit Teach's underhanded nature, but I can't see Oda doing something like that though.

Pretty hype but disappointed if they're all mythical zoans.

Who shot Cobra? Another traitor plot?

Imu swallowing the fire reminds me of g5 Luffy trying to bite Lucci on egghead. Maybe they have similar reality bending powers.

Wtf is Sa D Bo, sounds like Oda is poking fun at the fans.

Wapol running away with his new wife lmao

Law's OP OP no mi is the key to the treasure of marejois. He's like one of the top 5 most important characters
he will have some rolls in end games but not major role more like scabberds in wano he will do something important to save the day (like raizo) i don't think oda will give him another major fight if he want to give major fight to every major character final war will become longer than wano

Imo this is how the rest of the series will go;

Egghead —> Raftel —> Fighting at Marineford —> Fighting the WG forces atop Mary Geose after beating the Navy.

it’s already been hinted at that Mary Geose will be sieged and surrounded. To do this you need the marines, stationed at the bottom of the red wall, gone and beaten.
OR could happen at the same time.
Half of the Allies fight in New Marineford, half of the Allies fight in Mary Geoise.

Sacrifice needs importance and value.

Oda sacrificed poor old man for something entire fandom already came up with chapters ago.

Simply killing someone to excuse "tension and stakes" is not too good.
Oda is consistently inconsistent. That is a legit gripe. If you can't accept that then it is probably best to move on from OP. Maybe One Piece isn't the manga/anime for you?

On the topic of Blackbeard I'm thinking right now of that one theory that the reason Lafitte hasn't been seen since Dressrosa is because in their scuffle with CP0 that Pedro mentioned, Lafitte killed and replaced Hattori.
It's unlikely but it'd be funny to me.

Well the narrator stated that something will shock the world. Maybe it's 1.) Saturn's defeat or 2.) the loss of the strawhats and thus the crushing defeat of the leading 3 supernovas (Luffy, Law and Kidd).
Also, can you maybe post this panel? I don't remember that part.
Can't be the loss of Luffy

Saturn is getting beaten or kiddnapped and Kizaru is also getting beaten

Luffy gonna pull ahead bounty wise, he can't lose
Especially as Yonko
It will mean, they need to name another pirate crew as yonko fleet

Once you lose as Yonko, it's over...you can't retain the title

Status
Not open for further replies.