Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually taking it back what I said, using screetches to stop Cobra's voice from reaching Sabo sounds like some mythical zoan shit

Tho that bird crrature comparison to morgans still makes it sound like a normal zoan but let's see

I keep wondering what would happen to Akainu if he decided to retaliate. I believe Akainu is sensible enough to recognize that these five are stronger than him.
You really believe there are 5 persons stronger than the current strongest? out of nowhere? Hello no, they are probably Yc1 level individually. Everything more than that would be trash af.

The moment there was a secret ruler of the world, it was over for any other final villain contender. I said it time and time again, there's no narrative to Imu-sama if they were a weak nobody. The Gorosei already fulfill the role of shadow-y leaders behind the scenes, it would be redundant to make another that was weak. Adding a figure beyond them guaranteed that Imu-sama would be a monster.
Doflamingo said Ope is enough to overthrow Imu :gokulaugh: Keep coping and keep cutting BB posters.

:kailaugh:

That and the genocide of pregnant women actively supported by Sengoku lol
Maybe because he comes off as an asshole, but people never understood Akainu's character and ideals
If he was the one behind these buster calls or supporting the execution of any pregnant woman who lives on the islands that Roger last visited, then he'd be compared to Hitler, but for some reason Sengoku and Kuzan get a pass
:luffywat:

Status
Not open for further replies.