Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, they had no reason to fear Shanks. He was there on peaceful terms and looking to talk about someone. Makes you think actually...
I give you credit for this, surely he is a calm and wise, but, still, he is an Emperor of the seas with a 4 billion bounty and they just chit chat with him, without ANY military back-up (just in case).

1.He works with/under them
2.They're strong as fuck

And 1 doesn't negate 2 and viceversa :kata:

Oda preferred to have Jabra in Mariejoa rather than bring him to help Sanji against the Seraphim and make him job to Stussy

What is Oda trying to say
Kaku has always been Lucci's bitch
Meanwhile Jabra leads an attack against the Revos, among any other Cp9 mission in the past 5 years

Him and Lucci are not friends so there's no way they both get involved in the same mission

If its true that Ryokugyu bullied Fuji then the only thing i can say is that Fuji is the most disappointing admiral in the story.
And what would make it even worse is if fuji fails to wound GB

@Sentinel @Playa4321

Putting the agenda aside i definitely feel the hype of Imu + Gorosei in the raws with Imu reminding me a lot of Sasuke's Susanoo (my fav). I'm more interested in what their powers are because i don't think those are fruit powers. Potentially their real alien form, they look like grotesque figures.

It seems that Saturn can operate outside of his main body.

Though i still think Imu was cucked by Joyboy and their designs will most likely be Goofy.

If its true that Ryokugyu bullied Fuji then the only thing i can say is that Fuji is the most disappointing admiral in the story.
And what would make it even worse is if fuji fails to wound GB
To be frank I doubt Fujitora would have fought back much when he's technically in the wrong and they can't cause collateral damage in the holy land. Likely protected the slaves from Ryo and that's it .

Too comical.

Sabo should be dead the moment Gorosei and Imu realized he was there besides Cobra.

Wapol runs thru a room full of trained assassins with Rokushiki and Haki and they can't react to fodder Vivi tagging along and escaping with fodder Wapol.

Maybe Oda should just stop pretending and give every single one of Luffy's friends a replica of Nika Nika Fruit. Cause this shit was goofy as fuck.

Gorosei and Imu having Mythical ( I think ) Zoans is somewhat interesting. Another fake out when it comes to name since apparently, Imu starts saying "Mu".

Fujitora redemption arc starts now probably.
Yeah, I don’t get how Sabo and especially Wapol managed to make it out alive (let alone escape) like that. There should’ve been more chaos for atleast another chapter considering how powerful Imu and the Gorosei supposedly are. They’re supposed to be the final villains, so I expect them to be very powerful. I hope this is the case.

Cobra’s dead though, so R.I.P. :perocry:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What is your point ?
Are we talking what's the strongest or what's the most diverse?

Kizaru being able to adjust his fighting style so well to the given oponnent is proof of what I'm saying. You weirdly went on to reference Akainu who is the Logia we've pretty much seen the least about when there are a handful of Logias that provided canon material already.

No swordsman can adjust to fighting style, all they do is take their sword and swing as hard as they can.
not what's the strongest but the most entertaining to watch which requires some choreography and diversity and akainu's just ain't it

Yup, hiding from Luffy's (Roger etc) and Teach's ancestors (Xebec etc), same as Shirahoshi's ancestors.

Why you think he hides?
Not sure. There will be a reason for sure though.
Post automatically merged:

not what's the strongest but the most entertaining to watch which requires some choreography and diversity and akainu's just ain't it
Let the man fight first bro

To be frank I doubt Fujitora would have fought back hard when he's technically in the wrong and they can't cause collateral damage in the holy land. Likely protected the slaves.
Even then there would be no excuse for failing to wound GB.
We know GB was completely fine as he was dispatched to capture Weevil immediately after Reverie

Status
Not open for further replies.