Break Week Who takes down Queen?

And this dude will beat soon a Yonkou in a teambattle:

Do you ever hear something about getting stronger and having new powerups, or about abilities in new world beeing important?
Probably no since you still think current Luffy would get trouble against Doflamingo.
If Sanji beat up Queen after showing multiple new powerups in the fact the panel with Doffy doesn´t proof anything, since Sanji became on his own stronger and even get new powerups(RS+other new skills).

You still don´t understand the concept of Oda, dude working for arcs to make Luffy stronger with powerups, making him strong enough to take soon on a fucking Yonkou who could curbstomp Doffy. You would probably even argue in that way when Luffy beating Akainu and Sanji later a Admiral, do you would still come up with that Doffy panel?

And this dude will beat soon a Yonkou in a teambattle:

Do you ever hear something about getting stronger and having new powerups, or about abilities in new world beeing important?
Probably no since you still think current Luffy would get trouble against Doflamingo.
If Sanji beat up Queen after showing multiple new powerups in the fact the panel with Doffy doesn´t proof anything, since Sanji became on his own stronger and even get new powerups(RS+other new skills).

You still don´t understand the concept of Oda, dude working for arcs to make Luffy stronger with powerups, making him strong enough to take soon on a fucking Yonkou who could curbstomp Doffy. You would probably even argue in that way when Luffy beating Akainu and Sanji later a Admiral, do you would still come up with that Doffy panel?
Luffy "I'm fine". Zoro "Of course you are".

Sanji *about to die if Law didn't save him*

Bro, learn how to read panels. Doflamingo was light years from Sanji. Luffy could beat the shit out of Caesar (which he did) and Apoo.

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy "I'm fine". Zoro "Of course you are".

Sanji *about to die if Law didn't save him*

Bro, learn how to read panels. Doflamingo was light years from Sanji. Luffy could beat the shit out of Caesar (which he did) and Apoo.
I guess Judge was light years from base sanji too then
Low diffing basé Sanji with hax
While Judge was doing it without using Clones...

Base Doffy >= Judge... Both were low diffing Sanji pré RS
Both will lose or stalemated by RS Sanji

Get over it... Current Sanji is much stronger ,
It has been 3 arcs, Strawhats grow each atc even by doing nothing or losing in previous arc.

Wano RS Sanji > WCI Sanji >= DR/Zou Sanji

Lmao @ that Sentinel dude. I blocked him and not unblocking but:
That's why you are not a top tier debater, let alone high tier debater, let alone mid tier debater on @Cinera's list if you cannot effectively ignore that guy whom you put on your ignore list. Just sayin'. :catsure:

If you cannot ignore me, you can literally put me away on your ignore list as well, lol.

You're willing to put Zoro > Luffy, (which will NEVER EVER happen and you know you're wrong) before admitting that Doflamingo is stronger than the Commanders.
Yep, I'd be willing to change my mind regarding Luffy and Zoro; that's called being unbiased.
You should try to use it as well instead of posting your usual YC downplay diarrhea on almost every existing thread.

And that's the difference between us: I obviously believe what I say but I also do not exclude other possibilities on powerlevels whilst you only think that your view on powerlevels is correct, especially if you write something like "which will NEVER EVER happen and you know you're wrong" that.
This does not make your argument more objectively, it just makes it more stupid and proves your lacks of reasoning.

If you are done playing the clown here, you sure can give it a try; being unbiased. ;)

And about Luffy not being YC1 level on Dressrosa. Again 1000% wrong.
Could Luffy defeat Katakuri without FS? Could he match him at least? Spoiler alert: no.
Could DR Luffy match King?
Could DR Luffy match Marco without a new PU?
Could DR Luffy match Shilliew?

Since you said I'm "1000% wrong" about this statement, you sure can explain why Luffy apparently is on par with these characters, unless you can't which further proves your dishonesty.

No Yonko Commander could break out of parasite with pure strength
Where is the evidence?
Jack could escape parasite with shape-shifting, Cracker's biscuit soldier as well. All high tier zoan users could use the same method. Cautious high tiers like Ace or Sabo could shape shift around parasite as well.

Your entire argument is based on a single instance in which Jozu was caught off guard by a technique totally unknown to him.

Like I've said before Luffy didn't all of a sudden become on par with Katakuri because he saw 3-4 flashes of the future:
Wrong, it is the case; sooner or later Luffy began to see the same future like Katakuri, although it was infrequently at the beginning. But there was an obvious improvement in which Katakuri acknowledged Luffy's strength.

Furthermore, taking this statement purely for powerlevels is kinda vague; Katakuri just went through his character development, he finally threw his fake appereance away and recognized Luffy as a worthy individual.
That's why they fought in the mirror world; their personalities reflected on each other. Luffy the pure underdog with an "embarassing and weak fighting style" whilst Katakuri was the perfect, well-mannered combantant, dominating his opponents like pure maggots.

That's how their fight started at the beginning until Katakuri actually saw Luffy's determination - not just that moment when he threw himself on this 1vs1 fight to protect his crew - to do whatever he can, even though he looks extremely terrible, weak and inelegant, Luffy's brilliancy to use the weaknesses of his opponents effectively; that's why Katakuri began to understand why Cracker was defeated in the first place.
And yet, you take Katakuri's single statement out of context to push your own "DR Luffy = YC1" agenda like it's a fact that Katakuri purely meant Luffy's "powerlevel"...

You do not beat the crap outta your equal for two hours consistently - despite of Luffy hitting Kata a few times, the outcome did not change much until Luffy used Snake Man. A mode which Katakuri had yet to see...

And when you all doubted he could beat Katakuri, again, you were on the wrong side as always.
"Wrong side", "Right side", weren't you also on the "wrong side" when you claimed Bound Man actually has a chance against Kaido?

I mean, I do not really care whoever is right or not but your pure arrogance to think your "side" is the "right one" - with no real evidence whatsoever - is just amusing.
I'm for the right side which can present facts. Do you have facts for RS Sanji soloing Queen? It's a rherotical question btw.

Like I said, take Katakuri and Doflamingo out of the Commander question.
Nice try wanking Katakuri above all Yonko Commanders only to wank Doflamingo above Katakuri but King is Katakuri's equal, given their respective position as the strongest Commander of their crews, and thus, stronger than Doflamingo as well.

They are one trick ponies
Queen is an ancient zoan with huge physical strength, endurance, recovery speed, haki and top of that, he also has his plague in which he fucks up his opponents with a single hit and you say Queen is a one trick pony, lmao.
Queen's "one trick" works on everyone - if it hits Doffy, he's extremely fucked. If it hits Katakuri, he's fucked. If it hits Blackbeard, he's fucked. That's lethality, that's how Magellan destroyed the entire BB crew with a single blow.

Try again, without trolling.

@Sentinel

Putting Zoro above Luffy, because you don't want to admit Doffy > Commanders is called being a wanker. That's it. It's pure fucking idiocy, because Zoro is nowhere near Luffy, and was never and will NEVER be the case.

And King can gargle on Katakuri's ballsack, because even with Enma Zoro can't beat Katakuri. He can't even land a hit on him. This is why you need island-level attacks to fight Katakuri's FS, or FS himself. You can't beat him with basic punches or sword slashes unless you have FS yourself.

Luffy would need 10 hours to beat a commander as usual... Leave it to someone who can do it faster, sadly Sanjino doesnt look like a faster option. Who'sWho might take him down which would speed up the process for whoever ends up taking on Queen in the end.
10 hours? so you don't count his training at all? then he will get one shotted again by kaido.

luffy trains on the middle of his way to ennies lobby and invented gear 2 and 3.
Post automatically merged:

So somehow Zoro will solo King and Sanji will get low diffed by Queen eventough both pairs have similar potrayal :seriously:
who said zoro will solo king?

So somehow Zoro will solo King and Sanji will get low diffed by Queen eventough both pairs have similar potrayal :seriously:

10 hours? so you don't count his training at all? then he will get one shotted again by kaido.

luffy trains on the middle of his way to ennies lobby and invented gear 2 and 3.

Most of the people in here
I also think that its bit of a strech for Zoro and Sanji to solo King and Queen
But since the manga is nearing its end and considering the fact that the alliance doent have many number of top lvl fighters, it could happen