Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody cares about your shriveled dick.

You can just ignore the tag instead of coming here and crying about it like a little bitch. Nobody is holding you mate.
Ask TAC if he/she cares or not.

I didnt say anything in my first post, just said dont tag me ever again for such posts.
Get off of your high horse. Who the fuck are you? Gay?
Understandable.

It doesn't make you loose identity but it pressures you to act and behave in a certain way, social conditioning/peer pressure call it what you want. Plenty of studies have done on this, i can link you if you want
I think those pressures and more that you mention are depending of each individual mental well-being.

People with certain way of thinking that could be considered negative could be negated thanks to society rules.
But at the same time those who never had such mentality might feel no pressure at all.

I get your point ,I guess it is just a case of different life experiences.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I think those pressures and more that you mention are depending of each individual mental well-being.
People who don't get enough validation and acceptance for their actions often go astray of the community they are in, they don't feel accepted in it so they don't feel connection ot it and can often lead to violence or severe case of depression

You want approval of your parents, your friends, family, people close to you, you want them to like you and accept you. There is a great quote
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth. - African Proverb

Status
Not open for further replies.