Current Events Fujitora kills Mihawk and steals his title

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Erkan12 What is your point in all of this?
That Mihawk is physically inferior to Shanks because Shanks is supposedly as strong as Oni with Dragon Zoan which purpose is to enhance physical strength?
When Shanks takes a swing and clashes with Mihawk, Mihawk is being pushed back because Shanks is physically stronger than Mihawk?
:unsure:

*Stronger swordsman*

Don't you know what WSS title means? It's a skill title.

If you say otherwise then you're dumb, because Shanks is on the same level with Kaido. And Kaido officially > mihawk.
Shanks is on the same Level as Kaido but FAILED to actually scar him. It was Swordsman Oden who did that. And of course Oden <<<<< Mihawk since he even didn’t make a black blade

Well you can spew your head canon about WSS all you like but Zoro will always exist to debunk it.
WSS doesn’t mean DF users, but Zoro fights Swordsmen DF users all the time
WSS doesn’t mean Strength but Zoro is always lifting weights and cutting mountains to demonstrate his proficiency in Swordsmanship
WSS doesn’t put Mihawk above every Swordsman and yet Zoro wants to beat every Swordsman
WSS isn’t a feat that’s one of the hardest to acquire yet Zoro is set to surpass Oden, who has a feat above literally every person Kaido has ever fought, by being the third person in 800 years to make a Black Blade

Hmm, like I said back in OJ. Just keep following Zoro and you’ll see how all your head canon unravels. I said this before it was revealed Zoro unlocked Armament back Alabasta, before Enma was revealed, before the Black blades were revealed to be a feat of a Swordsman and before it was revealed people who make black blades literally change the history of the world by changing a sword’s rank in the process.

Bit by bit you’ll see how your head canon unravels hehehehehe

S

stealthblack

Tell me, would you rather if that absalom 2.0 klls mihawk and gets his WSS title, or fujitora becoming new WSS.

for a second a read the title:'' fujitora kills mihawk and steals his wife'' my boy fujitora going all the way.:finally:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its called checkmate my dear clown.
Zoro needs haki to become wss.
I just proved that you've no idea what you're talking about. :steef: Even Zorofanboy like you don't know anything about swordsmen in One Piece.

That's why you guys are reading Zoro Piece, not One Piece. It's so different that you don't even know what mihawk taught Zoro, and you don't even know if there is a sword breaking skill or not.

''but skill won't break your swords''

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: Ignorant troll.

Zoro needs haki? Lmao no. Zoro needs Haki to protect his sword. Just like every other fighter in One Piece, all of them needs to Haki protect their weapon. Luffy needs to protect his fists, Sanji needs to protect his legs. It's necessary in a sword skill contest. Because breaking sword is skill. :pepelit:
Post automatically merged:

Shanks is on the same Level as Kaido but FAILED to actually scar him. It was Swordsman Oden who did that. And of course Oden <<<<< Mihawk since he even didn’t make a black blade
What did I just read? :suresure:

1- You don't know how Oden did that, it could be a cheap-shot
2- Even if it's not a cheap-shot, then it's still doesn't make a difference because Oden lose to Kaido in the end, Shanks didn't lose to Kaido, Big mom, or even to WB.

Shanks is on the same level with Kaido based on statements and feats.

If Oden is powerful enough like that, he could be equal to mihawk like Vista was.

WSS doesn't mean shit. :steef:

Well you can spew your head canon about WSS all you like but Zoro will always exist to debunk it.
WSS doesn’t mean DF users, but Zoro fights Swordsmen DF users all the time
WSS doesn’t mean Strength but Zoro is always lifting weights and cutting mountains to demonstrate his proficiency in Swordsmanship
WSS doesn’t put Mihawk above every Swordsman and yet Zoro wants to beat every Swordsman
WSS isn’t a feat that’s one of the hardest to acquire yet Zoro is set to surpass Oden, who has a feat above literally every person Kaido has ever fought, by being the third person in 800 years to make a Black Blade

Hmm, like I said back in OJ. Just keep following Zoro and you’ll see how all your head canon unravels. I said this before it was revealed Zoro unlocked Armament back Alabasta, before Enma was revealed, before the Black blades were revealed to be a feat of a Swordsman and before it was revealed people who make black blades literally change the history of the world by changing a sword’s rank in the process.

Bit by bit you’ll see how your head canon unravels hehehehehe
Zoro will always stay as Luffy's side-kick and equal to Luffy's other side-kick Sanji at best. :milaugh: That's the fate of WSS in the future. Being Luffy's side-kick and being equal to Luffy's other side-kick Sanji.

The difference between WSS and other titles is just swordsmanship skill. That's the only difference. It's a skill title. It's not weight lifting or Haki title. :suresure:

Which is why Zoro novel compared Shanks to Vista and Dressrosa Zoro in terms of WSS title. Everyone knows Shanks >>>>>>>>>> Dressrosa Zoro, but they think Dressrosa Zoro could be a stronger swordsman than Shanks.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I just proved that you've no idea what you're talking about. :steef: Even Zorofanboy like you don't know anything about swordsmen in One Piece.

That's why you guys are reading Zoro Piece, not One Piece. It's so different that you don't even know what mihawk taught Zoro, and you don't even know if there is a sword breaking skill or not.

''but skill won't break your swords''

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: Ignorant troll.

Zoro needs haki? Lmao no. Zoro needs to Haki to protect his sword. Just like every other fighter in One Piece, all of them needs to Haki protect their weapon. Luffy needs to protect his fists, Sanji needs to protect his legs. It's necessary in a sword skill contest. Because breaking sword is skill. :pepelit:
Post automatically merged:

What did I just read? :suresure:

1- You don't know how Oden did that, it could be a cheap-shot
2- Even if it's not a cheap-shot, then it's still doesn't make a difference because Oden lose to Kaido in the end, Shanks didn't lose to Kaido, Big mom, or even to WB.

Shanks is on the same level with Kaido based on statements and feats.

If Oden is powerful enough like that, he could be equal to mihawk like Vista was.

WSS doesn't mean shit. :steef:

Zoro will always stay as Luffy's side-kick and equal to Luffy's other side-kick Sanji at best. :milaugh: That's the fate of WSS in the future. Being Luffy's side-kick and being equal to Luffy's other side-kick Sanji.

The difference between WSS and other titles is just swordsmanship skill. That's the only difference. It's a skill title. It's not weight lifting or Haki title. :suresure:

Which is why Zoro novel compared Shanks to Vista and Dressrosa Zoro in terms of WSS title. Everyone knows Shanks >>>>>>>>>> Dressrosa Zoro, but they think Dressrosa Zoro could be a stronger swordsman than Shanks.
Lies. Its not just for coating is it. You need to have one of the highest levels of coa to beat mihawk.
Lol stfu. So if zoros a better swordsman than shanks how is shanks still >>>>>> zoro. How would shanks win.

Lies. Its not just for coating is it. You need to have one of the highest levels of coa to beat mihawk.
Lol stfu. So if zoros a better swordsman than shanks how is shanks still >>>>>> zoro. How would shanks win.
mihawk said zoro needs haki because of protecting his sword.
and breaking a sword is skill as I've just proved that :suresure:
everyone needs haki, it has nothing to do with swordsmanship,
WSS is a skill title, deal with it.

Yeah, Mihawk only has skill but no physical strength while Shanks the Hakiman also has physical strength as well.
Classic zoro fanboy tactic. Twisting the things I said. :suresure:

Show me where I said mihawk has no physical strength?

mihawk as a fighter YC level which requires a Vista level physical strength. His WSS title has nothing to do with it.

Did Zoro novel tell you that? :suresure:
WSS means that you can beat any sword fighter no matter what their physical strength is. Go Erkan! :gokulaugh:
Hahaha, another zoro fanboy fanfic.

Where did you find that description?

Look how Zoro novels describes the WSS title;

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica. .''

Cutting gigantic objects is WSS title, not beating everyone, lmao.

Zoro novel > you.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Hahaha, another zoro fanboy fanfic.

Where did you find that describtion?

Look how Zoro novels describes the WSS title;

Zoro Novel: ''One marine claims that the strongest swordsman in the world is definitely Mihawk, the other marine claims it's Zoro. They witnessed their sword techniques in marineford and dressrosa. Mihawk cut down gigantic ice block. Zoro cut down gigantic Pica. .''

Cutting gigantic objects is WSS title, not beating everyone, lmao.

Zoro novel > you.
Shanks and Ryuma were in the running too, right?