Current Events Fujitora kills Mihawk and steals his title

so its finally happened. The WG has abolished the shichibukai and Mihawk is being hunted by the marines. Given who Mihawk is, I'm sure that the marines would send more than a few vice admirals. No, for mihawk, any sane person would realize that at the bare minimum an admiral would be needed to take him in.

Enter Fujitora

Fujitora the admiral who hates shichibukai. Fujitora, one of the top 5 strongest swordsmen in OP and a character that has had a rivalry with Zoro back on Dressrosa. It is inevitable. Akainu most likely sent Fujitora to get Mihawk.

Fujitora will kill Mihawk and become the world's strongest swordsman. Then Zoro will have to beat Fujitora to surpass Mihawk.

leave your thoughts in the comments below

Don't think that Fujitora will be the 1 to do that (if the scenario actually happens). He is portrayed to be somewhat of a good guy, and killing Mihawk will result in very bad and deep personal problem against Zoro.

Assuming Mihawk will actually fall earlier than expected, my guess it will be done by Blackbeard Pirates.
Blackbeard said he wants "something" before Navy gets it, and that something is imo Yoru. He will give it to Shiliew.

And unlike last time when he only sent Burgess alone for Mera Mera, I think Blackbeard knows Mihawk is a real threat thus sending 1 or 2 members won't work. That's why he said "hurry the ship we go guys" that's implying 2 things: either at least he himself will move this time and still accompanied by others, or he actually goes full force with his whole crew this time to get this "thing". Which is jumping on Mihawk together and aim his Yoru before Navy defeats him first and take the Yoru.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So Oda will dump Mihawk vs Zoro and his statement 'that he will wait for him at his peak' and all the 20 years of build up around it just to kill Mihawk by the hands of fuji or Shiryu??? Lol it totally defies how Oda writes one piece

I will give you an answer of your question in just two words

Not Happening

so its finally happened. The WG has abolished the shichibukai and Mihawk is being hunted by the marines. Given who Mihawk is, I'm sure that the marines would send more than a few vice admirals. No, for mihawk, any sane person would realize that at the bare minimum an admiral would be needed to take him in.

Enter Fujitora

Fujitora the admiral who hates shichibukai. Fujitora, one of the top 5 strongest swordsmen in OP and a character that has had a rivalry with Zoro back on Dressrosa. It is inevitable. Akainu most likely sent Fujitora to get Mihawk.

Fujitora will kill Mihawk and become the world's strongest swordsman. Then Zoro will have to beat Fujitora to surpass Mihawk.

Dont see this happening cause we were told Mihawk is the strongest swordsman both in name and actuality.

No top tier swordsman can be stronger than Mihawk cause they have reached their peak.

The only swordsmen that stand a chance to defeat Mihawk are the ones who are not yet top tiers and are still growing in strength, people like Zoro, Shillew etc.

Fujitora wouldn't fight Zoro , the Purple Tiger is a good guy .

I rather see Vegapunk's Weapon being sent after Mihawk ( so that the World Gov countries would be convinced it is worth to replace Seven Warlords ) and maybe Blackbeard Pirates is targeting his World Strongest Swordsman title and his Yoru as well ( which is the strongest sword in the world )

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It is more likely to happen that Mihawk kills Fuji and Akainu makes him an admiral for that.
This will also not happen. All Issho wanted was the end of the Warlord system. He simply thought giving Pirates that much control was wrong. Now his storyline is centered on Vegapunk's new weapons. And Mihawk just became an outlaw. You mean that's all going to be undone just so he goes back to siding with the WG?

Enter Fujitora

:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora isn't a pure swordsman, he use a df, and he is not interested in becoming a WSS so there's no way he would become a WSS. Always remember guys! :smithnie:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
How Fujitora can become the WSS? He has the fruit which means that he is not a pure swordsman which means that the title does not apply to him:kayneshrug:
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora isn't a pure swordsman, he use a df, and he is not interested in becoming a WSS so there's no way he would become a WSS. Always remember guys! :smithnie:
These heretics trying to sully the pure swordsmanship of the WSS by giving it to a Haki using DF user...for shame! :josad:

Fujitora isn't a villain, he'll be on the Straw Hats' side EoS. Now that we know there's a division the Marines that doesn't seem to answer to the WG itself just makes it more likely than it already was.