Current Events Fujitora kills Mihawk and steals his title

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Anyways idk why mihawk would be zoro’s final fight if mihawk is an ally

Whereas fujitora is more ambiguous
There's 20 years of buildup for Zoro vs Mihawk. Zoro still measures himself up against Mihawk. Mihawk is the only person other than Ryuma with a black blade - Zoro will be joining the club soon enough. Their fight was never about hatred or any antagonism, but now that they've spent time with each other, there's respect between them.

so its finally happened. The WG has abolished the shichibukai and Mihawk is being hunted by the marines. Given who Mihawk is, I'm sure that the marines would send more than a few vice admirals. No, for mihawk, any sane person would realize that at the bare minimum an admiral would be needed to take him in.

Enter Fujitora

Fujitora the admiral who hates shichibukai. Fujitora, one of the top 5 strongest swordsmen in OP and a character that has had a rivalry with Zoro back on Dressrosa. It is inevitable. Akainu most likely sent Fujitora to get Mihawk.

Fujitora will kill Mihawk and become the world's strongest swordsman. Then Zoro will have to beat Fujitora to surpass Mihawk.

leave your thoughts in the comments below
Hahahahahaha
Post automatically merged:

Anyways idk why mihawk would be zoro’s final fight if mihawk is an ally

Whereas fujitora is more ambiguous
And where did you see that Mihawk is an ally?

Just coz Mihawk isn’t affiliated with the Government doesn’t make him an ally... there’s alot of middle ground between government agent and ally

To be honest, if anyone other than Zoro defeats Mihawk, after the 20 years of buildup from since the beginning of the series, that is going to be incredibly disappointing.

Also, feck the idea that all the Straw Hat’s major opponents need to be morally depraved, psychotic, evil tyrants and ner do wells. That is just boring. Give me a morally neutral Mihawk any day over a sadistic Shilliew. :zosleepy:

I

Inspector_Mu

:lusalty: Mihawk vs zoro died when Mihawk became bis master

That fight wont be serious no more.
Give it up.

Anyone that trains or is linked to Strawhats wont have serious battles with them... or be an enemy

No up... bad bad writing. Well not bad but boring. Plus doesn’t fit with Fujitora’s personality of anything he likes the straw hats and doesn’t seem to intend in capturing them... I don’t seem him fighting the SH at EOS
Fujitora likes the SHs but he despises the shichibukai and wants to take them down

he likely has a grudge against one of them

I'll be honest and short with You.

What a shitty theory, everything makes 0 sense.
no, its just that I go against everyone's headcanons

there is no build up for Zoro vs Mihawk. Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk but that doesn't mean that he will fight Mihawk.

the SHs entire conflict has been against the WG or the yonko(which seem to have ties to the WG via cipher pol). There is no reason for Zoro to fight Mihawk apart from him wanting to surpass him.

Literally nobody believes that Luffy will defeat Shanks despite Luffy stating that he wanted to. The reason why Zoro won't beat Mihawk is the same reason why Luffy won't beat shanks

Last edited:
Fujitora likes the SHs but he despises the shichibukai and wants to take them down

he likely has a grudge against one of them

no, its just that I go against everyone's headcanons

there is no build up for Zoro vs Mihawk. Zoro wants to surpass Mihawk but that doesn't mean that he will fight Mihawk.

the SHs entire conflict has been against the WG or the yonko(which seem to have ties to the WG via cipher pol). There is no reason for Zoro to fight Mihawk apart from him wanting to surpass him.

Literally nobody believes that Luffy will defeat Shanks despite Luffy stating that he wanted to. The reason why Zoro won't beat Mihawk is the same reason why Luffy won't beat shanks
Yes but it is nore fun or exiting. Better this kind of thinking if shiryu who is through and through an enemy of the straw hats

Yes but it is nore fun or exiting. Better this kind of thinking if shiryu who is through and through an enemy of the straw hats
tbh I don't even know if Shiryu will fight Zoro

he's the 2nd commander with invisibility. Parallels a lot with Sanji.
I think Zoro's fight on the blackbeard crew could be against burgess with the diamond fruit.

Fujitora will kill and steal his title coz that is his goal...Yeah NO
yes. yes it is his goal.

His goal was to get rid of the shichibukai. Mihawk is the strongest shichibukai. Now that the marines have abolished the shichibukai, why wouldn't he play a role in their arrest? He might not want the title but he wants Mihawk gone.

also, there is no way in hell the Akainu sent a bunch of fodder and VAs to kill mihawk