Current Events Fujitora kills Mihawk and steals his title

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
plot
Oda wanted him to interact with Luffy.

anyways it isn't reasonable for him to want Luffy's head or something. If he did then he could have just come to sabaody and killed him
"Plot." There's that word again. I guess I could also boil down to him not coming to Sabaody because of "plot" as well. Anyway, I didn't necessarily say he wants Luffy's head. My point is that he might not be as supportive of Luffy as some believe.

I just want Mihawk to go all out..i'm sick of the downplay
I agree mate.
In any case, mihawk first appearance destroyed already over 100 ships (there was a storm too but who cares) so 1 man against let say 10k pirate win without any effort. That scene in which cut the giant galleon with a knife should be a signal that this man is on a completely different level. In fact right after the mentor of Sanji says that he is basically a monster and Oda write: world strongest swordsman and warlord as title to him. That all what fan need to know about him.
Oda wants to hold him back for some fuking reason but soon we shall see him in action
Post automatically merged:

There was no mihawk highplay since the beginning of the manga :milaugh: He was chasing frigging fodder Don Krieg. :milaugh:

These fanboys don't believe when the databook says vista = mihawk, but whenever they get desperate they use that thing as if they are going to accept the other things in the same databook, stop with this hypocrisy. :pepeke:

What to steal aside from his blade anyway? Poor man is no longer WSS the moment he quits working for WG. Panel box doesn't lie.

Mihawk

Just another swordsman.
Hahahahaha...
Post automatically merged:

These fanboys don't believe when the databook says vista = mihawk, but whenever they get desperate they use that thing as if they are going to accept the other things in the same databook, stop with this hypocrisy. :pepeke:
So you accept that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman? And that Vista, and shanks and Fujitora are all Swordsmen... And Mihawk is stronger than all of them?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:pepeke: Please stop.

- Databook Blue Deep
Sandman's translation : ''Vista showed his swordsmanship which is equal or superior to Mihawk's in this fight.''
Lol at this BS argument.

Key word here is swordmanship which is skill.

Fun fact - every character is op has haki. (yes its true). So one can infer every swordsmen has haki. So what this implied here is Vista is at par with Mihawk in swordsman ship skills yet he is not WSS indicating Mihawk superior haki. That's why Vista acknowledged Mihawk being superior in MF.

Also datebook called Mihawk WSS in actuality and entirety indicating his title isn't just about swordmanship skills but also about haki and Df if anyone has it. That's why Zoro got trained in haki during ts.

You people should start understanding meaning behind statements instead of taking them at face value. But.... Vested interest and biased Ness

Lol at this BS argument.

Key word here is swordmanship which is skill.

Fun fact - every character is op has haki. (yes its true). So one can infer every swordsmen has haki. So what this implied here is Vista is at par with Mihawk in swordsman ship skills yet he is not WSS indicating Mihawk superior haki. That's why Vista acknowledged Mihawk being superior in MF.

Also datebook called Mihawk WSS in actuality and entirety indicating his title isn't just about swordmanship skills but also about haki and Df if anyone has it. That's why Zoro got trained in haki during ts.

You people should start understanding meaning behind statements instead of taking them at face value. But.... Vested interest and biased Ness
You're just a bad quality troll like the majority of the zoro fanboys.

Haki is a power that everyone uses.

mihawk has nothing but a swordsmanship title, and vista is equal to him in that title. Both databook and Zoro novel confirmed that.

"Plot." There's that word again. I guess I could also boil down to him not coming to Sabaody because of "plot" as well. Anyway, I didn't necessarily say he wants Luffy's head. My point is that he might not be as supportive of Luffy as some believe.
I don't get what you are hinting at. Do you think Mihawk will team up with blackbeard or something?

Reborn

You're just a bad quality troll like the majority of the zoro fanboys.

Haki is a power that everyone uses.

mihawk has nothing but a swordsmanship title, and vista is equal to him in that title. Both databook and Zoro novel confirmed that.
What you showed me is Databook saying them being at par in swordsmanship(a skill) and not strength.

Haki is part of fighting style and boost strength.

So show me where Zoro novel and Databook states that Mihawk and Vista are at par in strength or power? I dare you.

You are twisting facts to suit your headcannon. I guess you are another of those who read two piece. Lmao

What you showed me is Databook saying them being at par in swordsmanship(a skill) and not strength.

Haki is part of fighting style and boost strength.

So show me where Zoro novel and Databook states that Mihawk and Vista are at par in strength or power? I dare you.

You are twisting facts to suit your headcannon. I guess you are another of those who read two piece. Lmao
This troll don't realize what Swordsman title is :gokulaugh: He probably believes mihawk is physically stronger than everyone who touched a sword on his entire life...

They keep believing that being a swordsman is like a being different type of human being. It's not a skill that every person can use. :suresure:

Reborn

This troll don't realize what Swordsman title is :gokulaugh: He probably believes mihawk is physically stronger than everyone who touched a sword on his entire life...
Don't beat around the bush. You simply don't have anything to defend you claim.

So disappointing that Mihawk critic have such low quality of debate skills and arguments. Pathetic... Go home and learn something against Mihawk before you actually come to debate with us on Mihawk