Status
Not open for further replies.
yes times are changing where people are starting to be prosecuted for being straight.
I guarantee you that's an extremely rare case and probably something only happening in California.

I know everyday when I wake up in the morning I'm not in any danger of being lynched because of my sexuality. A gay/bi individual does not get that assurance.

Hence the whole pride month thing. They aren't trying to demean us for being straight or anything. All I'm trying to get you to understand.

Ask @Rottkins.

I guarantee you that's an extremely rare case and probably something only happening in California.

I know everyday when I wake up in the morning I'm not in any danger of being lynched because of my sexuality. A gay/bi individual does not get that assurance.

Hence the whole pride month thing. They aren't trying to demean us for being straight or anything. All I'm trying to get you to understand.

Ask @Rottkins.
Doesn't matter if it is rare or not. It does happen.

Gay and Bi individual does get that assurance because people don't realize you are gay/bi if you don't show it. And there is specific places where something could happen to you if you show it to people.

Doesn't matter if it is rare or not. It does happen.
I need context. Is there an article of this?

Gay and Bi individual does get that assurance because people don't realize you are gay/bi if you don't show it. And there is specific places where something could happen to you if you show it to people.
The problem with this is that it's very difficult for some gay people to not show it, whether it be through their dialect the way they walk ect. This is basically saying "change the way you behave unless you want rocks thrown at you".

But I get your point.

The problem with this is that it's very difficult for some gay people to not show it, whether it be through their dialect the way they walk ect. This is basically saying "change the way you behave unless you want rocks thrown at you".

But I get your point.
Do gay people really walk differently ? You think people saying they have a gay-dar is real ?

tf? where are you getting that lmao
I only used California as an example because of it's the largest LGBTQ community in the US, and if straight people were actually getting lynched anywhere in the world it'd be there. I don't actually believe the straight people getting lynched thing btw 😭 I just needed a quick example.

Do gay people really walk differently ? You think people saying they have a gay-dar is real ?
It's not common or anything no.

I legit did not know that term till now 😂

Maybe? I guess.

I assure you nobody has ever said this. :optimistic:

You aren't prosecuted for being straight, your life is not in danger for being straight.
I assure you, this has absolutely been said by some batshit insane people. Doesn't mean it's a common view. Lmao.
You remember the trend of calling straights 'BREEDERS' or, you may have, if you were in the gay community.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
The most Lynch to be fair get trans people in those days, I not once got bullied even by the cashier in a shop since in polish when you speak it's heard what gender ur, pronouncing half of the words in the sentences for the pronounce you use.

Rottkins

I assure you, this has absolutely been said by some batshit insane people. Doesn't mean it's a common view. Lmao.
You remember the trend of calling straights 'BREEDERS' or, you may have, if you were in the gay community.
I'm in gay community, I never heard of anyone saying breeders. Also the "be proud unless ur straight" is used by people who only watch gay community but are not part of it.

I'm in gay community, I never heard of anyone saying breeders. Also the "be proud unless ur straight" is used by people who only watch gay community but are not part of it.
Hey bro, I aint saying you're wrong, I'm just remembering what I heard some people call some straights in a disparaging manner... Guess we just have different experience?
Post automatically merged:

I have legit never heard of that before :snoopy:

I'm not in the community unfortunately, but I've heard the term :kobeha:

So maybe you're right.
To be honest, it may have only been my local homosexual community? (By local, I mean, my county/major city in the UK).

EDIT*** Decided to do a quick search online: Breeders
And another

Last edited:
Special Agent Gaymon, here. We, the LGBT+ Community, actually do commonly plan attacks against both straight people and the very concept of Heterosexuality as a whole. In fact, right now we're putting chemicals in the water to turn the Fishmen gay, and we're starting right here in East Blue

Initial results are quite positive

Special Agent Gaymon, here. We, the LGBT+ Community, actually do commonly plan attacks against both straight people and the very concept of Heterosexuality as a whole. In fact, right now we're putting chemicals in the water to turn the Fishmen gay, and we're starting right here in East Blue

Keep up the good work....?

Rottkins

Hey bro, I aint saying you're wrong, I'm just remembering what I heard some people call some straights in a disparaging manner... Guess we just have different experience?
Probably, I mostly cut out from the more toxic sides of anything, especially twitter community what is not just art to like or so, so ye. Twitter is a generator of the most stupid takes ever, and is most of the time a bad example of anything

Status
Not open for further replies.