General & Others The more Oda hyped up the World Government, the lamer the BB Pirates look

What accomplishments do the BB Pirates have that kuzan nor Blackbeard did themselves…
That's a wrong way to look at things considering:

- They started from nothing, orchestrated schemes and became now one of the strongest pirate crews
- Story has him as the opposite of Luffy
- Story has Blackbeard among the 4 individuals that threaten Imu where he does nothing but vent his anger at those pictures
- Imu already failed. Sabo knows of him and Gorosei, Wapol too, Vivi too or very soon as she's with Wapol. Sabo told everything that happened to Dragon.
- Blackbeard will be far more important than you think when you factor that scene
- Is the only person in history to have obtained a second power

But you’d think they’d have any sort of hype or do anything. Hell taking the Wci Poneglyph would’ve been a great start… but kuzan did it.

Garp came to the island to cause trouble, kuzan is taking care of it.

Law and his crew is ambushed by the BBP, his crew holds off titanic captains while Blackbeard does all of it.
Kuzan had the credit for beating Cracker but the other commanders also contributed to the operation; titanic captains looked clean after their fight with Law’s crew. From that, we can assume that they didn’t really struggle. But yeah, I agree that they don’t have that much onscreen feats yet but their true “L’s” are actually justified (the things I mentioned earlier).
Maybe Lafitte and Devon does something impressive in Egghead.

Thats exactly the point of the Blackbeard pirates. Oda wants the fans to underestimate him. Until now he never seemed to fullfil a task unscratched, he always got damaged and beaten up heavily, always. But on the other hand thats what makes him so dangerous: you think your good when facing him, but your not. Cause at the end he always manages to get to his goals.

Everyone who is a little intelligent knows to go all in into Blackbeard stocks right now. They were never as low as now, and they will reach heights the world government can only dream of. I swear Im and Gorosei are frauds, Admirals will carry the wg all the way.

Thats exactly the point of the Blackbeard pirates. Oda wants the fans to underestimate him. Until now he never seemed to fullfil a task unscratched, he always got damaged and beaten up heavily, always. But on the other hand thats what makes him so dangerous: you think your good when facing him, but your not. Cause at the end he always manages to get to his goals.

Everyone who is a little intelligent knows to go all in into Blackbeard stocks right now. They were never as low as now, and they will reach heights the world government can only dream of. I swear Im and Gorosei are frauds, Admirals will carry the wg all the way.
Dude Oda writes a cartoon and the majority of the fans are teenagers and kids. I seriously doubt he thinks all these "oh yes i will make the BBP look like clowns and when the time comes that defeats RHP everybody will be surprised as fuck".

We all knew that they will be one of the last to go down and there is 99% chance that they will defeat the RHP.
Thing is almost everybody on their crew is a walking L and we are supposed to believe that they are strong if they defeat e.g RHP, when their portrayal till now was below Raizo.

Somehow I agree imu and the gorosei have debunked kurohige been the main antagonist but the thing is at 50% in my opinion mugis vs kuros will happen at lodestar both crews have 3 poneglyphs and if the theory that saul is the man with the mark flames then this will make more sense since it will be robin saul and aokiji meet there and fight for the last poneglyph aokiji will know more things about the void century even though if it's not all
Shanks will reach laughtale with hs own merits and buggy we don't know but Maybe because he is involved with the ancient weapon it won't matter anyways since it the same destiny also both said in Oden fb that they will reach laughtale with their own crews but anyways back to kurohige it will be also more ads to the final war like mugis will also fight YC in laughtale?wouldn't make sense if admiral reach there too and zoro has to fight mihawk but there are two options that makes kurohige the final villain: he wants to be King of the world and has xebec will and he represents the opposite to luffy also aokiji May go further and knows the truth the world
This will sounds crazy but one option kurohige killing imu and take his power like he did with shirohige and Shiryu killing mars and takes oniteru but i do think this will be in the final war Maybe before the fights starts

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Like am I the only one who feels like after the reverie where oda portrayed the leaders of the world as hellish monsters and introduced us with the holy knights, it really kills the hype of the Blakcbeard Pirates.

Like not exactly BB himself, but the titanic captains have been completely dehyped to the point that we’re arguing if five geezers are stronger than a character who looks heads and shoulders more important and powerful than the other 9 titanic captains.

Hell does Zoros next fight Shiryu even have any hype? Odas doing a really bad job of making these guys feel impressive to us and the more he shows the WG the more clear this becomes.
Nah we already knew the Gorosei were going to be in that old Rayleigh/Sengoku/Garp tier of power, so this really shouldn’t present us with any new information. The Blackbeard Pirates have always been a force that are growing in power but are not as experienced as the other crews, and outside of Kuzan they have some very strong ones like Burgess/Shiryu/Wolf/Pizarro/Devon.

I think by EOS this crew will definitely be the strongest Yonko crew, but if you ever thought one Yonko posed a threat to the World Government then you were just fooling yourself.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Like am I the only one who feels like after the reverie where oda portrayed the leaders of the world as hellish monsters and introduced us with the holy knights, it really kills the hype of the Blakcbeard Pirates.

Like not exactly BB himself, but the titanic captains have been completely dehyped to the point that we’re arguing if five geezers are stronger than a character who looks heads and shoulders more important and powerful than the other 9 titanic captains.

Hell does Zoros next fight Shiryu even have any hype? Odas doing a really bad job of making these guys feel impressive to us and the more he shows the WG the more clear this becomes.
By this logic, SHs doesn't look like yonkou crew either.

And, that's what you need to think about BBP - they mirror SHs. Heck, BB is the only antagonist so far who takes damage in every fight he fought like Luffy.

Their growth runs parallel to SHs and so does their portrayal (which is few years op time) unlike WG - an established entity for past 800 years with some old geezers of past running it

I can't disagree. It's another one of Lolda's faults, especially since BBP's DF powers don't seem all that impressive initially.
Whats crazy to me is how personally hyped i was pre-TS for them, because you let your imagination run wild with these monsters when they all showed up at Marineford.

But what was weird was how since Dressrosa, Oda has sort of hurt them in terms of portrayal and I dont understand why. I get scaling just had been upped by Doflamingo, Kata and Kaido, but I kinda wished his crew was kept a little more consistent to being above other contemporaries or at least maintained a level of danger save for key points

- Making Jesus look powerful at first, but then a joke against Sabo. His new power is cool though, if a bit uninspired.
- Giving Shiryu invisibility to go along with his cunning guile is fine, but when all you have killed is fodder by tricking them, its weird.
- Catarina's is fine, but really just Bon Clay's power but better. We'll have to see what other powers her mythical has. I disliked that Hancock made her and Shot into Jokes.
- Doc Q and Auger are appropriate id say, and Auger's power is more complementary like Shiryu's might be too (to amplify their sniping and swordsmanship), but just "look" underwhelming so far
- Wolf's is fine too, its been known for years and works for him, but he hasnt been shown to do anything yet as the worlds biggest human.
- Avalo's is cool, but need to see more. Vasco's implied to be unique but again, same issue.
- Dont know what Laffite even is.
- Aokiji is Aokiji, but he froze like half the crew lol

When account for not being able to take Hancocks power, or the fact that Law got away, and compare that to someone like Shanks' portrayal onscreen in similar scenarios, its just blatantly off.

But...theres also the fact that they are also purposefully underestimated and comical, similar to Luffy. I get this for sure.

However, even if you compare Blackbeard to Shanks to Akainu, I really dont think any stack up to the "enigmatic" portrayal of Imu and the Gorosei last chapter. We still arent 100% sure they are THAT strong (just enough to significantly hurt Sabo as a logia), but I have a big feeling they will be, especially after how Dragon singled out their subordinates (God Knights)

What Dragon + same Sabo + rest of Revolutionary Army did when BB pirates find their HQ.

Teach takes on Dragon
Teach's crew takes on Sabo

You hype Gorosei over Sabo, what do you think Sabo would do if find out BB pirates?

Who did they send when they learned Burgess lost on Dressrosa vs Sabo? They send Shiryu.

Shiryu is superior to Sabo.

They are not the final opponents
They will also fall before navy.
Shiryu for zoro would be just another haki taining like King
+ They looks like shit Bb included
Kuzan carries them
In conclusion blackbeard is fodder and he s weaker than s hawk @Erkan12
Look at this ZKK wanker who says fake ass vampire ''Yonko underling'' Mihawk is FV of Zolo but not Yonko Teach is FV of Luffy, keep crying hypocrite. :milaugh:
BB is a rival for One Piece treasure and always was, while he was never meaned to be Final villain
Sure, Imu was cutting only Luffy's poster right?

Teach wants to be King of the World while Luffy doesn't want to be King of the World. It makes more sense for Teach to take out Imu.