Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
How you gonna talk shit about one of the greatest characters in all fiction when you are fan of a trash can like Doffy?
Hey, you're insulting Admiral kun, Plex and especially SanjiKun. =/
Post automatically merged:

Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! (Part 1 of 2)

When news of the slaying of Erkan and JazzMazz reaches @Light D Lamperouge and @Topi Jerami , it becomes clear that the situation that the Sword/Admiral Alliance faces is not as clear as it may appear....

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @HA001 @King7 @Chrono @Reborn @Jo_Ndule @ShishioIsBack @silverfire @Edward Teach @MarineHQ62 etc etc etc.

Btw, I'm going to make a tag list so I can be sure to tag everyone who's interested lol. Plz let me know if you would like to be tagged

Lmfao this is one of the most funniest memes here. Don't forget guys, the next part will be sad for light kun. :josad:

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! “Mihawk’s Bane” (Part 2 of 2)

In the face of overwhelming odds, @Topi Jerami decides to bet his fate on an all-out attack!!

Though his victory may have seemed all but certain, @Light D Lamperouge finds himself faced with a very difficult decision...

This will be the last Meme for a few days lmfao.

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA

Last edited:
Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! (Part 2 of 2)

In the face of overwhelming odds, @Topi Jerami decides to bet his fate on an all-out attack!!

Though his victory may have seemed all but certain, @Light D Lamperouge finds himself faced with a very difficult decision...

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @silverfire @HA001 @mad monk @Yo Tan Wa @Sentinel @stormylife @Reborn @Sade @playa4321 @Cyrus the Cactus @King7 @MarineHQ62 @Monkey D. Luffy @Chrono @Arara @K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lmaoo no idea what manga it is, but hilarious!

Lol no idea who are the characters but #TruthGattling!!!!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Lmao Major props, a little spoiler
I survive this, and at full power me>>topi :madmonk::steef:

You should have spelt Coming like Cumming, it would have been more hilarious.

All in all, as awesome as always. Keep it up.
:finally::myman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge it seems you need to be send to Udon for rock lifting to train your haki lol

@Topi Jerami well played but you just got lucky here. Our guardian didn't know the Yami Yami no jutsu to suck you in the eternal darkness
Fret not Reborn kun, if you read BC you would know the power of Julius.
:steef:

I

Inspector_Mu

Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! (Part 1 of 2)

When news of the slaying of Erkan and JazzMazz reaches @Light D Lamperouge and @Topi Jerami , it becomes clear that the situation that the Sword/Admiral Alliance faces is not as clear as it may appear....

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @HA001 @King7 @Chrono @Reborn @Jo_Ndule @ShishioIsBack @silverfire @Edward Teach @MarineHQ62 etc etc etc.

Btw, I'm going to make a tag list so I can be sure to tag everyone who's interested lol. Plz let me know if you would like to be tagged

Man if this was a true manga
I'll buy lol

I

Inspector_Mu

Hail to Topi the double agent

Just another day in WG. People ganging on Ndule, people got destroyed by Ndule.
:tchpepe: you forgot that Nik fodder

This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever read. Bakainu downplay shield lmfao