How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think is up with Shanks obsession with Blackbeard?

Seems like everything Shanks does for the past two years is think about Blackbeard and chase him left and right
its very obvious if you think about it from the perspective of shanks being the ultimate rat snitch.

what's Blackbeard's goal? emulate Rocks, become King of the World. who does this threaten the most? Imu-sama. Shanks is constantly worried about Blackbeard and chasing him around because he's trying to protect his master :milaugh:

I

Indigo

They still let sabo escape lol. Wapol too. They for sure aren't all yonko level or something like that.
Just like the Admirals, they also couldn't use their full powers and destroy everything trying to capture Sabo

they couldn't reveal Imu's existence and shit

or do you also think Fujitora and Aramaki are not Yonko level?

C

Cruxroux

Gandhi is definitely from Wano. His title goes in line with Wano's Land of Gold reputation.
Guys hear me out

Nasu (Also; Druj Nasu, Nasa, Nas, Nasuš) is the Avestan name of the female Zoroastrian demon (daeva) of corpse matter. She resides in the north (Vendidad. 7:2), where the Zoroastrian hell lies. Nasu takes the form of a fly, and is the manifestation of the decay and contamination of corpses (nasa) (Bundahishn. 28:29). When a death occurs, Nasu inhabits the corpse and acts as a catalyst for its decomposition. Nasu appears in various texts within the Avesta, notably the Vendidad, as the Vendidad gives particular focus to demons, purification rituals, and the disposal of corpses and other dead matter. Nasu is commonly considered “the greatest polluter of Ahura Mazda’s world.”[1] Belief in Nasu has greatly influenced Zoroastrian funeral rites and burial ceremonies, as well as the general disdain for corpse matter that is harbored within Zoroastrian practitioners.

Nasu-Juro
:crazwhat:
Eveerything started to make sense now.
:ihaha:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy is going to be a monster the boy is going to hit everyone: Akainu, leader of the holy knights, Gorosei and Imu-sama all in a single arc, it might be absurd for me to put the final version of him as equal to Kaidou

I

Indigo

its very obvious if you think about it from the perspective of shanks being the ultimate rat snitch.

what's Blackbeard's goal? emulate Rocks, become King of the World. who does this threaten the most? Imu-sama. Shanks is constantly worried about Blackbeard and chasing him around because he's trying to protect his master :milaugh:
He mentions Blackbeard once post timeskip lol what are you saying?
Visits Whitebeard, "bro, take care with Blackbeard"

"I got my scar from Blackbeard"

"'I'm here to talk about a pirate" - He is talking about Blackbeard

"I came to Wano because i thought Blackbeard was here" - again

still searching for Blackbeard right now

you really don't think his character is completely tied with Blackbeard right now?

his moves and decisions are always based on Luffy and Blackbeard the entire series so far

of course there is, maybe he wants to keep his power hidden maybe he needs kizaru for something, he's also a CD so obviously he will never walk around without protection anyway
Not really convincing
-Joined forces with..
-Accompanied by..
-Leading..
Protection seems heavy, but we'll have to see I guess

Bunch of hyenas
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.