How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L
Do you guys think the Straw Hats are gonna lose here? This seems like too much for them to handle, even with how strong they are now…
Et me ask u if it was the red hair or blackbeard pirates st egghead situation. Will u say they could lose . Why is the so many people disrespecting luffy as a yonko. Why did oda hype up his fruit name and haki then and made him a yonko.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Earth Queen was a tyrant, but Zuko spent his time trying to repair the damage the Fire Nation caused during the 100 years war.

I don't think Zaheer would kill him on the spot like that. Zaheer has "methods".
I think I could see Zaheer doing it, if Zaheer didn't discriminate on morality. It's all the same thing to him at the end of the day, people ruling unjustly.

I see some love for Zaheer -> I’m happy
Easily one of the best characters overall
He was right, the White Lotus became a pathetic organisation and servants of the governments
The White Lotus is rather a spiritual union which transcends the concept of the four nations

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I think I could see Zaheer doing it, if Zaheer didn't discriminate on morality. It's all the same thing to him at the end of the day, people ruling unjustly.
I think he would do it, but only "later".

The Earth Queen was the "perfect candidate" for him to showcase his "vision".

Zuko had heirs already. Killing him them would do little. The Earth Queen didn't have one, iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.