How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like you believed other nonsense about rooftop zoro being inbetweener/low top
King being whatever

Anyone that fights Luffy/Law/kid/sabo/dragon > anyone that fights Zoro from the same organisation as main fights in the same arcs or not.

Mihawk is even falling before final war.
He's not even Kaido (who ws WSP & WSC) or WB (WSM, wSP) to be above everyone bar imu

Imu (Luffy's fight) > Akainu (Sabo/Dragon ) > Admirals /Gorosei that will fight Kid & law > Admiral/gorosei or Knight that will fight Zoro
BM (kid and law opponent) >>> King (Zoro's opponent)
Fuji (sabo main clash) > Doffy & Vergo (law main fights) > Pica (Zoro's opponent)
Zoro doesn't just have more fans than Luffy but also odas favorite. So he made sure Oden is stronger than BM. And he made sure king one shots BM. But somehow, you think oda would sacrifice Zoro, who is also an MC, for law/kid who are just side chars. Good thing you're not an author coz nobody is reading your crap.

I'm not a Mihawk downplayer, never have been, I just don't see a plausible scenario where he can be Zoro's last fight unless it's an epilogue.

Of course, if Oda proves me wrong, I'll happily eat my words:pepehawk:
If mihawk had more impact on the lore and history of the op I definitely could see him a finale fight for zoro but that’s up to oda to make mihawk a former holy knight or something like that

I mean Akainu and Blackbeard aren’t the same as Mihawk because of two things

1. Luffy is already yonko level so the gap in power between current Luffy and those guys isn’t that large, while the gap between YC1 Zoro and Mihawk is still leaps and bounds

2. Luffy’s dream isn’t to beat Akainu and BB… And as we know, the completion of everyone’s dreams is gonna be the last thing that happens in the story
The gap isn't huge

Stop getting fooled by bounties
Especially when Mihawk is an underling and is a marine hunter!
It's like thinking King was much much above Zoro due to bounty

Mihawk isn't Zoro's FV

Zoro's last main fight in the arc is always someone who's direct underling of the person whom Luffy is fighting

Zoro didn't fight another person after King, he even fought 2 yonko PRE King
Zoro has high chances of fighting Imu after Gorosei/Admirals than fighting Mihawk (who's not part of WG anymore, isn't a Gorosei member even)
Yeah but Mihawk is stronger than Bald Gorosei guy so it would make sense for Zoro to fight a stronger person AND WIN then fight Bald Gorosei

Zoro fought Two yonko pre king, and lost to them, he didn’t come out stronger than the two yonko

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro doesn't just have more fans than Luffy but also odas favorite. So he made sure Oden is stronger than BM. And he made sure king one shots BM. But somehow, you think oda would sacrifice Zoro, who is also an MC, for law/kid who are just side chars. Good thing you're not an author coz nobody is reading your crap.
King woulsnt even scratch big mom with his subpar haki.

C

Cruxroux

Zoro's last main fight in the arc is always someone who's direct underling of the person whom Luffy is fighting

Zoro didn't fight another person after King, he even fought 2 yonko PRE King
Zoro has high chances of fighting Imu after Gorosei/Admirals than fighting Mihawk (who's not part of WG anymore, isn't a Gorosei member even)
Bro is scared of the fact zoro will end up in EOS top 3/5.
Calm down. zoro already surpassed kata , no need to cry further.

Marines cannot leave post and fight pirates before Laugh Tale.
I never said they cant fight pirates you're saying mhq will be defeated prior to the final war
cause it actually is possible Akainu mobilizes his military,
Mhq negs one yonko crew, akainu was there first hand when he seen ohara get destroyed for trying to learn about history, so them trying to fight for ponoglpyhs makes no sense

Mihawk isn't surviving using Cross Guild's name, it's the other way around. Mihawk didn't ask to join the WG or CG, it's also the other way around.
If he could survive alone, he wouldn't join WG or CG
Before joining WG, he had his crew probably (that's why he has trust issues, he got betrayed or couldn't lead them)

Mihawk is a fraud who needed Croco and Buggy to live in NW
As warlord, he didn't want to live in NW...afraid to face Yonkk

The gap isn't huge

Stop getting fooled by bounties
Especially when Mihawk is an underling and is a marine hunter!
It's like thinking King was much much above Zoro due to bounty

Mihawk isn't Zoro's FV
You said Mihawk’s is Vista level… Which is below Current Zoro… so why are you even arguing?

That’s problem with you Ndule, you never have any consistency even in your agendas

is Mihawk Vista level or not?

C

CensoredbyWG

Yeah but Mihawk is stronger than Bald Gorosei guy so it would make sense for Zoro to fight a stronger person AND WIN then fight Bald Gorosei

Zoro fought Two yonko pre king, and lost to them, he didn’t come out stronger than the two yonko
Zoro last fight is the IRS Samurai with the ability to control currencies, it will be a reference to the foreshadow of mr 1 asking zoro if he was gonna cut diamond.

Mihawk will die before/during mariejoa and serve as Zoro's jiraiya.

C

Cruxroux

If he could survive alone, he wouldn't join WG or CG
Before joining WG, he had his crew probably (that's why he has trust issues, he got betrayed or couldn't lead them)
Why would he have a crew clown.
It's literally stated , all he did was train and fight strong opponent until he got the strongest title.
Mihawk is a fraud who needed Croco and Buggy to live in NW
As warlord, he didn't want to live in NW...afraid to face Yonkk
it's the other way around.
both of them need mihawk to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.