How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humor me, Mihawk bros.

If the Gorosei are literally viewed as gods, how can Mihawk’s title possibly apply to V. Nasu?

We literally have Sword God as a separate title from WSSM. Why would Oda do this, if not to indicate that there is some level beyond WSSM?
If this happens to be true I hope Venus has more than a black blade or it would be anti-climactic. Yoru is too iconic as the strongest sword.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's amazing how irrationally angry even talking about Mihawk gets people :risitavirus:

Btw, do you think the theory that Mihawk is old might be valid? Basically, the theory is that just like his namesake of Dracula, Mihawk is very old and has lived centuries. This could connect him to the Void Century and the over arching backstory of OP. I think it would be cool if it was true. Kinda contradicted by Mihawk's listed age but those have been incorrect before iirc
I have a feeling that his eyes and Imu's eyes being those red, double layered eyes is not a coincidence at all.

Basically Luffy's eyes in Gear 5 also become the same way, same for Kaidou in that Buff Hybrid form (color was confirmed in the anime). Which can very well be Awakening form too.

I am waiting for more because if Lucci's eyes also turn that way when he's in Awakened form, then it might indicate 2 souls existing in one body. Since Zoan DFs have a mind of their own and when you awaken it their nature might take over or co exist.

Imu might be contracted with the Sea Devil that way & Luffy with Nika through his DF.

Epilogue fight, really?
Oda wouldn't do that
Remember this manga is about One Piece and not about WSS or any other title
Zoro vs Mihawk is hyped since pre time skip.
like naruto vs sasuke was hyped since the beginning of the naruto.
final villain might be Kaguya but naruto vs sasuke was epilogue.

C

CensoredbyWG

Why didn't he take it without using his diamond abilities then?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Stop clowning yourself.
Clowning myself? You are the one who genuinely believe a character literally that was never mentioned by anyone inside new world and whose greatest feat is slashing mr 1 would be able to sit in the same Table of the top tiers.

Also, if you guys want a really strong point, we already know that admirals can’t go all out at Marineford.

And that on its own probably implies the admirals don’t go down at Marineford.

Humor me, Mihawk bros.

If the Gorosei are literally viewed as gods, how can Mihawk’s title possibly apply to V. Nasu?

We literally have Sword God as a separate title from WSSM. Why would Oda do this, if not to indicate that there is some level beyond WSSM?
Probably because in act 2 of Wano, that fox guy gave Zoro a whole lecture of how awesome Ryuma is, called him the sword god, Zoro listened carefully and intently,..

and then in Act 3 when King is asking Zoro about his Kingly ambitions as he unlocks CoC, Zoro says his Dream once again, to defeat Mihawk and become the strongest swordsman in the world

150 chapters of Zoro in Ryuma’s homeland with multiple people talking about Ryuma and the sword god and Zoro gives Zero fucks and restates that his goal has been the same since chapter 4

it’s all well and good to speculate about the hundreds of thousands of other swordsmen that exist across the entire one piece planet… That’s fine… but What does Think?

Zoro says he has to beat Mihawk to become the strongest swordsman in the world… And so here we are… Bald Gorosei man is simply NOT the strongest swordamn in the world, so he doesn’t matter to Zoro’s dream

Clowning myself? You are the one who genuinely believe a character literally that was never mentioned by anyone inside new world and whose greatest feat is slashing mr 1 would be able to sit in the same Table of the top tiers.
Answer the question. why didn't he switch off his diamond abilities if it didn't help with shit against mihawk nameless , low effort slash?

No, there was never a time. Luffy was always no. 1 in popularity polls.

How did you know Kaidou didn't fight Mihawk? and did Kaidou fight Rocks? Whitebeard? Even then the 5 images are people who can fight Kaidou in one piece universe. It didn't specifically say 'terms and conditions apply or any list like Kaidou only fought a few people. And according to your logic, Kaidou fought Oden 20 years back and not the present Kaidou, so 20 years back Kaidou and the present Kaidou are not the same.
Also, it is a present Kaidou feared when Bigmom came to wano which he didn't do with Oden when he fought him.

Dumbass, King didn't knock out BM, he just cut the ship. Bigmom can fly but didn't fly, so why do you think it was? She was not unconscious. Despite being O-Lin, she was a physical monster and capable of hurting the queen. The only thing she can't use was haki and probably full potential of her DF. And yet Queen physically knocked her out. You said that Bigmom can fly and save herself before falling into ocean but why she didn't do that? can you explain? is it the plot? or BigMom was not in the right mind? either way, King didn't 'knock' her out as Queen did. King just cut the 'rope'.

King one shots BM. It doesn't matter how he did it as she can fly so no excuses. While she was nerfed when fighting queen. Only a dumbass like you thinks what queen did is more impressive than king.

And I read here that Zoro is more popular worldwide while Luffy is just popular in Japan. Maybe they're lying. But Zoro still beats law/kid combined fanbases so I doubt he will sacrifice Zoro for law/kid.

And in real life 20-30 is the prime years while in one piece it's around 50 so kaido was in his prime when he fought Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.